Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High school/Romance/Action Role-play (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yerikamisama

High school/Romance/Action Role-play
Location of Role-play: South Korea Minimum characters: 3-5 excluding me

Name: Lia Age: 17 Height: 5’4

Personality: chill, often nice or cold depending on the person, adventurous, strong, confident.

About Lia: Lia wasn’t a bad person, she just does whatever she likes and whatever she think is right, whether she tries to stop someone from doing something bad, they ask “What you wanna fight me #@$%*?!” or “I won’t go easy on you just because your a girl!”. Plan A - It would depend on whether he/she attacks Lia first she will fight to stop him/her, if not Plan B - she would tell him/her to stop again or Plan C - Run away. Sometimes she would rebel her aunt and not listen to her, but she loves her aunt still since she is like her mom.

Starter: After that whole week of working, I had to go buy a school uniform at my new school, my Aunt gave me $100 to buy my uniform and to spend some on myself, since she didn’t have time to take me shopping which she wanted to take me. “I’ll use it well auntie, see you later!” I hugged her then left to the new school “Don’t cause any trouble!!” My aunt yelled “I won’t Auntie!” I yelled back as i turned around the corner to the bus stop. I got off the bus and headed inside the school, they checked my school papers then gave me a uniform. “Quickly change before entering your class.” My homeroom teacher said. I quickly change in the bathroom, then left with my teacher to my homeroom. He opened the door, and all eyes were on me. “This is our new student, introduce yourself.” he asked “ I’m Lia.” I give a weak wave before sitting down. “A-alright, treat Lia kindly this year students.” While sitting there, I hear a (y/c) whisper “She’s mine” A small group of boys whine together as they turn to the front.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

(Could I use jack?)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High school/Romance/Action Role-play (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus