Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High School Love Sickness (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Callum Arias (played by Parkerdrome)

I'm looking for an Rp that could start out many different ways:

*We could make it into a group Rp, three of us that is.

*Or, one of us should use two characters

I guess I should explain my idea first! I want a crazy yet typical high school setting with a love triangle! We will be playing as the other people in the school, so make it as crazy as possible! Include Tsunderes, Hot guys, hot girls, drama queens, emo kids, gangs, & more! Go Crazy! XD This is more of a casual romance Rp, if anything. I wanna have fun with this, but please write at least a paragraph and don't write as if you're still in elementary school and we should be set!

*Callum would be the main love interest, I learn more MxM but any gender is fine. A bit different from your normal everyday love triangle, right?

*I was inspired to do this because I'm really into Aphmau's Phoenix Drop High series and so, this would be an awesome Rp~
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Sounds interesting, I've yet to do a romance rp like this. And I too have been watching Aphmau's Phoenix Drop High Videos, but I'm a few videos behind.
Callum Arias (played by Parkerdrome) Topic Starter

Finally! XD Honestly, I'm only on ep 18 but my friend has filled me in on a lot more. So, would you like to wait for someone else or play two characters?

I think we could work with just us, but if you want to wait for someone else we can.

Okay then! I'll create the PM! ^_^-b

Alright, can't wait.
Ezeker

Hey, this sounds pretty interesting! I joined a hs RP once...but it fell apart so quickly...

Ezeker wrote:
Hey, this sounds pretty interesting! I joined a hs RP once...but it fell apart so quickly...

Awesome! Well, not the failure of an Rp thing, awesome is you joining! XD Now, would you like to wait for another person or use two OCs? :)
Ezeker

Callum Arias wrote:
Ezeker wrote:

Awesome! Well, not the failure of an Rp thing, awesome is you joining! XD Now, would you like to wait for another person or use two OCs? :)

Uhm, I don't mind either, really. I'm pretty good at using two OC's, actually, because of multiple occasions.

Okay then, send me a PM and we can discuss more there! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High School Love Sickness (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus