Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » YO TO ALL THE PEEPS!

Yo, I'm Rin97 and you can just call me Rin. Not that big of a deal as it is. I am not new to rping and hope to have an enjoyable time here. I have been doing rping for over five years and hope to hone my skills so I can perform up to par. If you have any questions just ask me below and I would be glad to answer you guys. It is nice to meet you all. :D
Welcome, I hope you like it here. If you ever wanna RP or if you have any questions just ask me.
Hallo, welcome to RPR, it is great to have another member along. Feel free to jump in on any of my open forum topics or PM me for whatever reason. I open to all types of RPing, but I don't know Sci-Fi so much, so I am weak there. Well, I hope you enjoy your time on RPR, and hope to see you again soon. :)
Rin97 Topic Starter

berserker544 wrote:
Welcome, I hope you like it here. If you ever wanna RP or if you have any questions just ask me.

I sure will! :D I hope I will like it here and thanks for the offer.
Rin97 Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Hallo, welcome to RPR, it is great to have another member along. Feel free to jump in on any of my open forum topics or PM me for whatever reason. I open to all types of RPing, but I don't know Sci-Fi so much, so I am weak there. Well, I hope you enjoy your time on RPR, and hope to see you again soon. :)

Imma be sure to do that, thank you so much for saying hello, it means a lot to me.
Not a problem at all, I am always willing to say hello to a knew person. I read your character Ripper, I think her and my character Kuro would get along great. :)
Rin97 Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Not a problem at all, I am always willing to say hello to a knew person. I read your character Ripper, I think her and my character Kuro would get along great. :)

I read up on her and she sounds very interesting indeed, I would enjoy rping with said character.
I can start a 1x1 with her if you want, I still have a few forum topics with her out, all of them I believe are open. Just PM which way you want to do an RP with my character Kuro. :)
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! :) If you like any of my characters and wanna rp, just hit me up with a PM!
Rin97 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! :) If you like any of my characters and wanna rp, just hit me up with a PM!

I sure will. >:3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » YO TO ALL THE PEEPS!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus