Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Detective (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for someone to RP with my Mei here. She's a detective that doesn't sleep until she has to and is obsessed with coffee. But as for the actual rp if you have a criminal character, maybe someone hired her to find you. Note that if that's the case she'll probably talk to you before returning to her client to solve the mystery of who your character is in the story. Or maybe you need a detective and you hire her to find something or someone. Then there is also the case where she's investigating a case and you're either a vital part or you're in the way. I'm open to romance with this character but note she's very sarcastic and can be cold at times. She can be used for supernatural characters being that she's technically part supernatural being and has a library full of books on all the rarest supernatural beings themselves. So if you're interested in any of these plots or in a different one that could work between her please post below or pm me. But I ask that you read her profile before you make any decisions. Thank you.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Rex Ignatius (played by Recrudescence)

After looking over your idea I thought it was excellent to try and use my (only) character.

My reasoning is that I feel the clash in their personality would make it interesting for a story that you intend to be intriguing and chock full of mystery.

Unfortunately he's under maintenance and needs more work, but if you're interested we can work something out along the lines of supernatural and maybe incorporate romance if it seems unforced.
Hey i would like to join your rp. As my only character Hoshi.
People have bine spreading rumers about a floating boy around town, Who creates some sort of portal. and maybe your character is trying to find out who he is? Sorry i'm not good at ideas X3
Hoshi's Twelve years old btw :D (Sorry my grammars bad XD
I think this could work with my character Vincent (on my profile) for either being a vital part or a hindering of her case, if you'd like. I'm open to brainstorming with you or coming up with ideas. ^.^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Detective (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus