Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Come abord and help me on my quest for b (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Viper (played by AdoraDemon)

CLOSED
Dear anyone who is up to this task,
Are you willing to accompany a young girl such as me to a trip to help me? I am going over to my sick aunts house to take care of her for a bit and try the bounty of catching a wild werewolf in the area. The trip will be from 1 to 2 weeks and the hunting can take a day to a month. And then we come back. If you are up to the task I am always at the bakers every Tuesday at noon helping my friend even though my parents are both blood nobles. Or if you wish to see me sooner ask where Viper Mildow lives if you do not know. Of you do come you will be paid depending on how much you help as you accompany me.
With lots of hope Viper Milow

So I want to do a roleplay where Viper is going to see her sick aunt but mostly for the bounty. Anyone that fits the lines will do. You can be a boy or girl. Young or slightly older. If you have questions pm me. I am looking for only one person for the trip. PM or reply of you feel like roleplaying with me.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Edmund Lloyd (played by Recrudescence)

Boo!

He's 13 years old but it might be fun to have him tag along for the ride.
Viper (played by AdoraDemon) Topic Starter

Sure! PM me any questions you might have then we can get started.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Come abord and help me on my quest for b (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus