Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Little Top Circus

Roweena Rose Merriwe (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Sorry I too have been busy.))

"I'd want to get circus animals. To have a proper circus, I must have a few circus animals. Also I have troubles with people coming on to my land and this is the one way that I can keep them out. I hope that a few old circus maintenance men will come and help out with the fence project. But 20 acres is a lot of land to cover...." Roweena spoke.
Noah Stark (played by AyeJbro)

"Yeah 20 acres is quite a bit to cover, might take too long to put up the fence. Maybe consider a temporary substitute, a guard dog or something." I suggested. "Maybe alarms or small traps."

"One of the problems is that my place is full of traps already. Set by poachers that are on my land. When my friends get here, they can put the fence up and the maintenance men can start the wiring in two days time after they start. It will take about 2 months to do. We have just over 3 months to get it done.

Now that I am so tired that I need to head to bed." Roweena spoke as she covered a yawn. She stood up and began to pack up her things.

"You can stay up for a couple hours to see Brad or go to bed."

I listened attentively and nodded, yawning. "Yeah I think I might hit the hay as well. Goodnight Roweena." I said sleepily and headed up the stairs and to my room.

After they went to bed the house settle down into its deep sighs and groans for the night. Two hours later, Brad came stumbling in and headed upstairs. He knocked on Roweena's room.

"Rose, dear, I am home and going to bed. Sweet dreams..." he whispered softly.

8:00 AM came and Roweena woke up and showered, dressed and headed downstairs. She put some coffee on and sat down to wake up. After a bit, she got up, poured the coffee and sat down to smell the coffee for a bit. She was not ever in a hurry to start the day...

Noah woke up at about 8:30 feeling refreshed. It had been a long while since he'd had a good night's sleep. He got out of bed and re-made it before he headed to the bathroom to clean himself up. Afterwards he quietly walked down the steps. He wasn't sure if Roweena was awake yet and he didn't want to wake her. But he made it to the kitchen to find she was in fact awake with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Good morning." He said quietly, hoping not to startle her.

Roweena smiled and spoke

"Good morning, Noah. Brad made it back safely. I hope that you slept well. We will have breakfast when Brad gets up. Most likely in about an hour..... Anything in particular that you would like? And help yourself to the coffee...."

She was still drowsy like and in a gown still.

"I've never been much of a picky eater but maybe some pancakes?" Noah said shyly. He didn't want to ask for too much and out stay his welcome. It'd been a long time since he'd had a home cooked meal. "And I don't drink coffee much, but thank you. So what is it exactly that Brad does?"

"Brad is the head of the organization. He manages and assists others with Abilities. He tests their limits and advise the ones who have abilities on what they need. There is many more things but that is the jest of it all." Brad spoke as he came in dressed in his familiar jeans and plaid brown shirt. He kissed the top of Roweena's head and then held his hand out to Noah.
"Good morning there, my dear. Yes, I think that pancakes and sausage would be nice to have today. If you would please make some for us.
So you are Noah? I am pleased to meet you."

Quietly Roweena got up and began to make sausage patties and pancakes.

I extended my hand to Brad and we shook. "Nice to meet you sir and I assure you, the pleasure is all mine." I said politely. "Must be a hard job." I commented. "Are there that many gifted people in this town?"

"There are more here and the surrounding area than almost any other area. There are several other communities are larger than this one and the area where a certain hospital is has the most people. We still have quite a few that are around. You were lucky that the bike gang that you ran into was not the one who are full of abilities. I took the bike back and they will find it sooner or later.

Sit down and tell me about yourself and your family. I'd like to know more about your abilities as well." Brad sat down at the table.

"Uh, well I'm an only child and let's just say I ran away for a reason ya know? My family wasn't exactly, well, family." I cleared my throat and chewed my lip nervously. Talking about my family is possibly one of my least favorite activities. "As for my abilities, they keep me safe, out of trouble. Thank you for taking the bike back by the way, I wasn't sure how I'd get back if I took it back to the diner. Sorry I'm babbling. Mind control, stuff like telekinesis and force fields and whatnot.

What about you, do you have any abilities?"

Brad smiled as he answered.

"I can do it all. I am a Master. That is why Roweena is allowing me to test you. I can test you until you drop and then some. I need very little sleep and plenty of food. I am best at the 3 Ts and other mental abilities. I can do fire, earth, wind and water as well as others. And yes I know that fire and water abilities are not normally mix in one body and no one knows why I can do both. I just simply accept it. After a tour of the farm, I'll test you out."

Roweena was sitting the table for there was a huge stack of pancakes ready to eat.

"Impressive, you're like the Avatar for people with special abilities." I joked and helped Roweena set the table for breakfast. "This looks delicious, Roweena." I commented before turning to Brad again. "I've practiced plenty when I first discovered my abilities so the tests should be a piece of cake." I said confidently.

"Thank you, dear. I will see how you fare with my testing. I only wish that I had my course set up completely. Let's eat and then see what you can do." Brad spoke as he stabbed several pancakes and began to fix them up.

Roweena kept making the pancakes coming while the two guys ate.

"Don't worry about me eating any pancakes. I really don't care for them....I'll have something afterwards." she said.

I nodded in response before fixing up my own plate of pancakes and began to eat until I was stuffed. The tests should be easy enough, I've been using my abilities since I was like 6. Then again, Brad is a master, who knows what he's capable of doing to me during training. I thought to myself.

Brad soon was finished. He looked at Roweena as he spoke.....

"We are taking a tour of the land. Next week the first of the work crew will be here. There will be 4 groups. Two for the outer and two for the inner wall. Four men per crew for a total of 16 workers and 4 spare men for whatever you need done. I'll will have to pick up a few tables and supplies tomorrow. You will have a repairman to fix the walk in fridge and freezer. S'pose to be here tomorrow. Make a list of supplies and on Thursday we will go out and stock up on food.

Let's go Noah. I hope you have shoes that you can hike in for we will be walking all day. Roweena, got a basket for us?" Brad asked.

"There are sandwiches in the fridge and other items on the counter. Backpacks are there as well."Came the quiet reply.

"Thanks, dear. Make a good dinner for us, please." Brad asked as he got up to begin packing.

Noah followed suit as Brad got up to begin packing his bag. "Thank you again for breakfast Roweena." He said with a smile. After he finished packing he let Brad know that he was ready to go.

"Here are your supplies. Let's head out. Later Roweena." Brad spoke as Roweena waved at them.
She went back to her supply list and coffee being not in the mood to talk.

Once outside Brad spoke once more.

"I don't want Roweena overly worried. She is like a daughter that I never held. We have a major problem and a minor problem around here as well as an irritant.

I'll start with the irritant first. We have some squatters on the land. They have not built a home yet but they are chopping down our trees. We will be visiting them first. They are weak in powers.." Brad spoke as he got the key from his pocket for the gator. He tossed his bag inside the back of the gator.

Noah nodded as he did the same with his bag. "So what are the minor and major issues?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Little Top Circus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus