Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking High Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Theodosia Amell (played by Marisa)

So this is my brand new OC Theodosia. She is not very developed yet, but she is what you might call a warrior mage. She fights with magic, wears armor, wields weapons, kicka your ass, you name it. However, I've yet to have a really great roleplay to throw her into.
My pitch? Use a fantasy setting in which there are multiple kingdoms - one of which is notably pro-magic while the others are not. Theodosia is almost always an arcane advisor, no matter what universe I put her in. So your character could be several people, even ones I don't suggest here, but including:
- Nobility/royalty from another kingdom
- Bodyguard assigned to protect Theo and fails
- A new recruit to the magical institution Theo works at who seeks out Theo as a mentor
- Another magic user who's one of Theo's colleagues
- A political rival
- Literally anything that would fit into the world, even a frickin dragon if you want
In terms of pairings, Theo is mainly interested in women, but has no major problem with men. It may take awhile to break through her skin and get her accustomed to you, but she's a very strong and confident ally once she is an ally.
I'm up for a lot more discussion of plot if anyone is interested. I am also willing to work within the realm of Thedas (her source material) or Fallout if anyone's specifically interested in either of those.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

RandomRoleplayer

Hello, I find this interesting. If it's still open I would be interested. I may not be a very good RPer but I'd like to give it a try.
Theodosia Amell (played by Marisa) Topic Starter

Do you have any idea of a character or which of my suggested plots you might be interested in playing out?
RandomRoleplayer

I think I would like to have my character become a new recruit. I will make a new character for this RP. And are there monsters in this world?

Yes of course - the world would have all the types of monsters you'd expect from a traditional high fantasy world or roleplaying game.
Do you want to RP over PM or over forum post?
RandomRoleplayer

Alright thank you. I needed the information for my character. However you prefer to RP is fine with me.

I'll send you a PM and we can do a thread there. It's been working really well for me so far. Tell me when your character information is up.
RandomRoleplayer

It's up. His name is Conrad
Cam (played by shawn61301)

Hi. I am very interested in this and if you're still looking for an RP partner i'll join you.
Octivian (played by ILoveCookies)

I'm so interested with Octivian! Are you still looking.
Daydream (played by FriendlyFox)

Hey, I will RP with you. This is my character, I am also new to this site but not to Role-Playing.
Hey. This rp seems interesting. I read the first part and I thought about my character Nim, as I read further, I was more interested in commenting. Nim is a dragon hybrid, born from a human and the dragon king. But after the villagers in her town, killed off her family, she's went into hiding. Stayed in the same cave for over a hundred years. Her village is not very fond of magic and are pretty "racist" if magical beings come around. If you're interested in doing rp with me, can you hit me up in the PM's?
Thanks,
Myn

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking High Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus