Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Man of Disease (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

AllTheSins

5/16/1943
Recently, everyone in a nearby city has gone missing. Furthermore, almost anyone who enters suffers the same fate. Those who do manage to return are unable to tell what they saw, for they appear to be lobotomized. Most of them are. Neighboring towns and cities began asking for volunteers to go investigate the city. Only a few people accept such a task. Be it that they are trying to be brave or just foolish, you find yourself among this group. You were given a hazmat suit, pistol, and walkie talkie. With the items you have, you were sent to the city via prison bus with some other people who were equipped with the same things as you. Upon arrival, you and the others decided to go your separate ways to cover more ground. Let the story continue.

I will be using Malvolio Kazmierczak for this. Note, this RP will include some horror. The extent of this horror will depend on the other person and can be discussed. While I am looking for one other person to RP with, I will accept more than one person. Think of it as multiple timelines. The RP will happen through messaging. If you are interested, shoot me a message or leave a reply.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

MoonageDream

Ooh, I love things like this. Count me in.
BossMcFloss

I would have to make a character again for this type of setting but I am down if you good with that.
I too would be interested in this. I would have to make a character for it, or edit a character, but this seems like it'd be fun.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Man of Disease (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus