Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-Fi/Horror RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a couple ideas I would like to do for a sci-fi or sci-fi horror rp, that involves my character: Elizabeth Breen, and her clean up crew, arriving at a space station or colony and solve it's problems. Whether it is a horrible virus that has taken over the ship (dead space like), androids or A.I. fighting back against their owners, grotesque aliens invading the ship, or just plain ole space pirates that have held the ship hostage. I'd be up for things such as that. So is there anyone else on here who might be interested in things like this? I could be convinced to do some dice rolling involved with this, but nothing too complicated please. Just looking for a possible long term (or short term, depending on your preference) to take up my time and entertain myself with the wonderousness of a sci-fi world.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Sounds cool, i'd like to join, are robots allowed ?
Elizabeth Breen (played by thief247) Topic Starter

Yes of course.
BossMcFloss

I would like to try this out. I would use Jackson Fairbanks if I did.
Harlan Ducote (played by floatch)

I'm interested, I'd use this character.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-Fi/Horror RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus