Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Awakening... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jack (played by SnatchTheBacon)

(This will be a romantic/ Action/ adventure RP please only use female characters! Thank you)

Jack was a normal guy he lived in a apartment had friends and even had a decent paying job.Untill the accident... One day he's driving home from work and sees a mysterious figure in the road. He swirves out of the way but that causes him to get in a bad wreck causing him to pass out. When he awakes he is in a semi dark room with a girl (y/c). Has she been there long? Was she kidnapped to? Will she help patch jack up and escape with him? You decide!!

I was kinda hoping there's characters will fall in love.

Also don't judge me I was bored and this idea came to mind.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Hey, I may be interested. Any specific kind of character besides female? Human or supernatural?
Jack (played by SnatchTheBacon) Topic Starter

It can be anything you choose. I'm fine with supernatural/ magic characters and what not
Hmm.... why would they be kidnapped? I have a couple that could work, but would like to know a little more before I choose.
Jack (played by SnatchTheBacon) Topic Starter

Okay we can just talk about this in pm it easier for me that way

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Awakening... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus