Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Static Island (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Annie (played anonymously)

Spring break has just kicked off with an epic early weekend when it was announced early Friday morning over the news that school had been cancelled due to asbestos being found in the classrooms. And just like that, not even two minutes after the initial broadcast your cell has been blowing up by a huge string of texts from seemingly everyone in school. The gist of it, as far you can tell, is that a bunch of the upperclassmen were planning an awesome overnight and possibly weekend long beach party on San Miguel Island where an old decommissioned and abandoned military base was.

This RP is set in the not too distant future and in an alternate universe where magic and science is more defined, accepted and available. For example, it wouldn't be uncommon for you to go to the salon to get your hair magically dyed and have the color locked in better with a permanency spell so that your hair color is more vivid longer. Or genetic splicing is accepted to the point that you wouldn't look twice at a full family of animal hybridized or part cyborg people. Or even seeing or knowing fantastical creature or beings from far away worlds. I'd like this RP to include a wide and vivid variety of characters around the ages of 16-19 - it will have a lot of high school themes and teenage mischief. But keep it as close to PG-13 as possible.

I plan on this RP lasting the weekend of Spring Break somewhere in the American Northwest.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

This sounds fun. :P
Jian Ya (played by Recrudescence)

This guy just likes doing shark stuff so yeah.
I can throw Jenny into the mix :U her info's on the Corazz family Profile
Sounds awesome! I would totes love to join...that is if you are still interested in more people joining

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Static Island (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus