Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Taurus Temple(Open)

Ash (played by Minerva)

…Appropriately enough, it looked momentarily interested at the idea of an elephant graveyard. That fled quickly, with the girl’s introduction and other things floating around in his mind. All fours were kinder to walking on, apparently, as he prowled towards Ferous with a flick of the dangerous tail and an equally barbed grin. Isabelle earned a rolling shrug. “ ‘Ello.”
Gabriel (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Gabe smiled at Izzy's odd greeting, "Around these parts I think a 'hello' will do just fine." Once he was able to withdraw his hand, he narrowed his eyes on Ash, "You're stupid." It was...about the only insult he could give right now because anything worse and he might be ejected from the temple. He's still gripping the broom pretty hard and Draeval is a welcome distraction, "Hey Drae." Ash is ignored for now except to advise Izzy, "Don't talk to it." Yes, it. "It's being obnoxious right now." Though Izzy was probably clueless as to why Gabriel was so angry with the odd little creature.

He'd move and sit next to Ferous, taking a break from sweeping, though he was facing towards the inside so he could still see Izzy and Drae, "It's really fun being new here, but kind of overwhelming at first. And no offense taken, even I know this place is a little weird. How long are you planning on staying for? If you want to avoid most of the weird stuff, I'd advise you to head uptown, most of the people there generally seem oblivious."
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Draeval offered a smile to Izzy, 'U'..'ello. I'm Draebal.' someone correct his name for him everyone always said it wrong and he could never understand why. Ahem.

Ash caught his attention and he frowned at what he'd done to Ferous, but those orange eyes didn't hold very much expression as he narrowed them. 'Ya leabe 'er alone, z'e, not 'e iz da z'ape ub c'oice rite now. Forcin zumtin on 'er iz not acceptable, ya kno bedder den dat.' He totally was not father of the year, but Drae was highly protective of those in his family. And Fer was family, Ash was...not quite accepted as such in his wolf brain.

He looked at Fer and offered a smile, ''ey dare, good ta zee ya.' He didn't add "it's been a while" because it always seemed like what he said. It wasn't fair to bring it up over and over again. He looked at Gabe and offered a smile before moving closer to his friend. He needed to ignore Ash, cats did crazy things to him.
Ash (played by Minerva)

Ash curled a lip to Draeval, growling lowly. "I know better than you." Still, he arched his back and rubbed against Ferous.
Ferous (played by Minerva)

...only to be pushed away. Ferous snorted. "I am not your concubine. I am not your wife. I am not one of your french girls. I don't know why they're telling you I'm female." Really. Guys. WHY?
Isabelle Jones (played by Frangod)

Izzy looks a bit startled at the sudden confrontation created by obviously ages-old friendships and arguments. To Draeval, she nods mutely, a small smile on her face, completely unable to penetrate his thick accent, which is odd, because she can speak about 14 languages fluently, six of which considered dead for two thousand years or more. Clearly, she's way out of her depth.

As the only point of seeming-sanity in this motley crew, she turns to Gabe, "Thanks for the welcome; I have no true idea how long I'm supposed to stay in Nexus, but my master--my teacher in the magical arts--told me that I have to locate a few things and that it would probably take me a while. I went down to the market district and it was just too much. You don't have any bottled essence of a dragon's last regrets, do you? In any case, do you know if there's an inn or a hotel or something? If I'm going to be staying on this dimension for any length of time, I'm going to need to find a place to recharge, so to speak."
Gabriel (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Gabriel narrowed his eyes on Ash, and there was a sudden gust of wind coming into the temple from the open door that would probably push Ash back a little bit, but it wasn't hard enough to send him rolling or anything like that. "Do not touch Ferous again. Why don't you go lay on your rug." The way he said it made it less of a question and more of a suggestion. He'd glance at Ferous, "If you want to leave him with me for awhile, I'll watch him. You probably need a break anyway." She looked as if she could use one to him.

Gabe's focus then turned to Izzy, "Hm...can't say that I have anything like that, though this place being what it is, if you give it enough time you'll probably find everything you need. You have a teacher huh? That must be pretty cool." He had a teacher once, but it hadn't worked out. "I don't know about a hotel, but my brother has an apartment complex he owns, I used to live there. It's decently priced and has a great view, I bet he could work out a short term lease or something. Of course it is...downtown, so you might see a lot more crazy things. I can give him a call if you'd like."
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Draeval could feel it rearing it's ugly head, rising along his spine like a creepy crawly. It wasn't really anyone or anything, but the festering temper wouldn't go away. Especially now that his exhaustion was at an all time high, he just couldn't balance himself like he normally was able to. His calm came with his energy and right now he just didn't have either in much capacity. But he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sat down on the floor like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Yes, Draeval just flung himself down and sat with that almost constipation face of self-deprecating rage. He wasn't contemplating hurting anything, he was just stewing. Ignore the overgrown wolf!child while he gets his temper tantrum under control will you?

And then the thought entered his head about how pathetic it looked and the wrong impression he was giving this new girl and he sighed. Within another moment he took another deep breath and pushed himself awkwardly until he was standing once more. And his face seemed to settle again, like none of that had ever happened. Like he hadn't just had a rage moment.

Appearances Draeval, he couldn't look out of control especially considering what was going on with Ash. But he was so darn tired, he just wanted to curl up and sleep for another four days. Instead, he offered Izzy a smile and his eyes changed to some sort of violet color. She couldn't understand him, he'd seen that blank smile before and while it frustrated him he couldn't blame them. He thought he sounded like an idiot too most of the time.

"Sorry. Can you understand me better now?" Even his pitch had changed, but that's because he had literally stepped into someone else. Gabriel was probably used to seeing it, Drae just turning himself off so he could appease those that needed to speak to or so that he could survive the next vicious scenario. "I'm not so sure about the dragon essence, but it's probably not out of my means to attain if you are in dire need of it."

Good thing Chiara wasn't around, she'd probably wonder who the impostor was in her husband's body.
Ferous (played by Minerva)

…Ferous rubbed the bridge of her nose. Her very annoyed, and crinkled nose. Untrimmed brows were just as furrowed. Regardless, Ferous seemed capable enough to stand again, leaning on the doorpost while not dropping the hand at her face. “Via always excels at finding stupidly named, intangible things that do or don’t exist literally. You could always talk to him about it. He bottled essence of free spirit once… even if the spirit got away, that was part of how he got it. I think.” Ferous still didn’t entirely get Luci. It was hard to think that anyone would.

Stepping away and aside from the feline, Ferous nodded to Gabe as if accepting that, and… closed the spot at the door she had been standing in, leaving an intricately and colorfully painted door in her place. Perhaps it was better than an explosion. Well, that was abrupt. Gone.
Ash (played by Minerva)

Rolling its eyes, it stood up from the door area. Its current interest was gone, so it strutted to the rug… which it sat back at the edge of and tried to pull the carpet away from over the hidden trap door. From one chosen interest to the next. At least he didn’t try to sprint outside? But unless anyone tried to stop him he was fairly effectively popping the hatch, even after resuming feral posture, to descend into the basement.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Taurus Temple(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus