Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, Fantasy, Modern M/F (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I am a female looking for a male rp partner. I would like for this rp to be relatively long term. I am interested in romance between our characters and hoping for an ooc friendship for us.

Aviana Queen is going into her Junior year at Somerset High School. Despite her decent grades and presence over several school programs, Avi has a bit of a bad girl reputation. She certainly isn't in the popular crowd, but this allows her to hide her bit secret a little easier ..

My character is a wolf, a member of the pack residing nearest to the school, though there is another pack nereby who's wolves may randomly attend Somerset. Im looking for someone to play her mate, possibly someone from the other pack who has just moved to the school, or someone who is already popular in the school/friends with her before they found out. I am open to as much as you are. I would like to try smut but we run the risk of fading to black, as I do not have much experience with that in particular. RP as a concept though, I have much experience, so please reply if you are interested. We would likely use Skype, FB, or Kik to rp together based on preference once you respond. Thank you for considering!
I would be interested
I would be interested if this is still open.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, Fantasy, Modern M/F (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus