Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Little Bloody Fun (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nani (played anonymously)

Nani is a demon vampire. Her favorite haunts are the slums of the cities, where druggies, prostitutes and gangs hide out in the shadows. Such an area makes for easy prey. Nani is a fun, adventurous, lively, deadly, and exciting woman. A California punk of a chick, she'll get what she wants by whatever means necessary.

There are several options available for storylines:
1. Your character could be a hunter of the supernatural (whether by a religious vein or just a Winchester vibe), and find themselves hot on the trail of this demon succubus. This would have some interesting conflict, with the hunter perhaps eventually wanting to be her friend/lover and therefore unable to bring themselves to actually kill her.

2. Your character is investigating some recent murders, and comes across Nani. She agrees to help out and be their 'inside gal', but it's for a price. Again, this will lead to friendship/romance.

3. Your character is deep in the dark of the slums. A druggie, a drug-pusher, a crime lord...whatever their position, they meet Nani, and Nani is quite interested in setting up a deal to get the blood/souls that she longs for. Again, this will lead to friendship/romance.

If you have any other ideas, feel free to PM me and pitch them to me!

Ideally, I'm looking for a strong (personality-wise. So, not a wimp/weakling) male character for eventual romance to blossom.
I am only looking for people who can do paragraph posts, which I generally consider as a minimum of five 'lines' (lines doesn't mean sentences, it means lines on a text box. I understand this may vary on mobile, since I use mobile often too, so just try to give me as much as you can in those situations). If posts continually get smaller and smaller, and stay that way, I might have to end the RP. I really need bigger posts to help develop my writing style and have enough to respond to in my own posts.
Please take a look at the 'RULES' section on Nani's profile before contacting me about RP :)
This RP will be modern time period only, please. ^-^
Vincent (played by RiddlerSphinx)

I'd be interested in trying this RP with this character for the second one. ^-^
(Would prefer PM if interested)
Nani (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Vincent wrote:

He seems interesting! Would you like to PM me and discuss potential plot development ideas since we have a start idea? :)
Vincent (played by RiddlerSphinx)

Nani wrote:
Vincent wrote:

He seems interesting! Would you like to PM me and discuss potential plot development ideas since we have a start idea? :)

Sure, sent you a message~
Id be interested in idea 2 or 3! Is this still open?
Nani (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I think I've got it filled, sorry! Thank you anyways ^^
Aw okay

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Little Bloody Fun (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus