Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Spotlight Game Based RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The game Spotlight is a puzzle game, one of those escape the rooms games where you are put in several areas in which you must try to advance to the next. This of course will be a group rp, 5 people at the VERY most, including myself. Each character will have woken up in a building unknown to them, no memory of how they got there. Obviously it wont be a direct copy of the game so I've changed some things to fit the rp.

The characters then must work together to escape several rooms, trying to figure out the purpose of why they are there. It will be a heavily plot based RP using elements of your characters pasts, secrets and fears. Considering that, your characters will need to be at least fairly developed in order for me to use these things about your characters in the rp. It will be a highly stressful situation for your characters, and they might not all trust each other. Your characters don't have to be human but keep in mind I will not allow your characters to kill off the others (though they may injure each other as long as everyone agrees)

The puzzles are all thought out in advance and there will be things for characters to notice and observe. So with that said it will be a fairly structured rp. PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested!! The RP MIGHT take place on skype unless not everyone who is accepted to join can comply.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Spotlight Game Based RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus