Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Devils Train (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BossMcFloss

The small town you live in has a story, of a train that shows up when it wants, or so they say. September 7th every year, someone goes to the tracks and vanishes, or so they say. Peoplr will walk out of twon ignoring all people around them, only to go to the tracks, or so they say. You heard the stories, and want to know, are they true? The day of the trains arrival was coming around the corner. Will you vanish as they say, or will you escape the graps of Karis?

I am looking for someone to RP this story with me. I have given very little details, I would have less if I could, but still the idea is that your character will go to thr train and go on a journey to a strange place, and either be lost there or find your way home, only time can tell.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Choo Choo?
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

Choo choo
Choo Choo Choo, Choo Choo. (I am interested in your idea and would gladly rp. Maybe I can create a character through rp~)
Ello :v
BossMcFloss Topic Starter

Go for it mate. I will shoot you a pm.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Devils Train (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus