Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for players!

Good day, everyone, I hope everyone's enjoying the forums! I have a new game to announce in the General RP forums: West Side Wizardry. The game is set in a tiny town in Oregon, called Talent. It's a real place that actually exists, but I've never been there, so I take lots of liberties. The setting is similar to WoD: there are vampires, werewolves, changelings, mages (though I call them wizards), and Fallen. I like to keep a very open RP style with a narrative form that equates to massive walls o' text. I can't help it! I've found that I really like the setting and when I really like something, I get wordy.

Anyway, you can read about the game on the topic page in the General RP forums. I'd love to see any of you there with one caveat: please please please keep to the forms and standards of grammar and spelling you learned in grade school! It really kills the enjoyment (for me) when you have to slog through incomprehensible text and try to form a coherent reply. Other than that small thing, I hope to see you there soon!";

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for players!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus