Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern dark character-oriented RP(Longte (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So it's been a while since I was here and unfortunately due to some things going on in real life I had to kinda leave last time before I really got a lot done. However I'm back and am really looking forward to roleplaying an original idea with someone. I only ask that we play in third-person, don't control each other's characters, and that you try to refrain from using one-liner dialogue. However I realize that there will be certain situations where short dialogue may be all that's called for, but we'll try to keep that to a minimal.

Anyways, my RP idea is basically all written in the 'Backstory' section of my character Corey Malachai's page which is the character I'd be playing as. I'll also likely be doing consistent doubling throughout the RP, but you don't have to do doubling. So go check out the backstory and if you think you're interested then feel free to PM me and we can take it from there :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern dark character-oriented RP(Longte (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus