Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » uuum hi >_<

erm. I'm new to this RPing stuff. A dear friend of mine said it's pretty fun and can stretch my imagination. And I have about as much imagination as a sleeping sloth. Which is to say not that much.

Gah, i'm no good at these introductions and stuff. Do I say a little about myself? @_@ i'll just do that.

Highschool student, about to graduate.
Asian as an asian can be. Socially awkward online and IRL. Paranoid as fuck, and I assume everyone who I meet instantly hates my guts.

I guess i'm suppose to say i'm single? augh this sounds like i'm making a profile for an online dating site. >_<

I'm also trying to learn how to draw. I'm not at all good at it, sadly. I guess I can show something off?
tumblr_m3p2ivEiOW1r909keo1_500.jpg

aaah don't flame me for horrible art and stuff. >:

Anyways...uuuh...hello?
Welcome to RPR! Roleplaying is a lot of fun, regardless of how "imaginative" you consider yourself. The people you meet here are more than willing to help out if you have questions, and if you find a character you'd like to interact with, just send 'em a message. :)

Pretty much two things I look for in an RP are: 1) will my character be found in such a situation; and 2) will it be amusing/entertaining/self-discovering for either me or my character.

Feel free to look through my characters if you're intersted. And if you wanna start an RP, go ahead and dive right in. Likewise, you can always join an Open RP. Got questions? Don't hesitate to ask. :) Also--I envy your drawing skills!
TheLily

That's a pretty neat drawing. :)
Welcome welcome welcome! I'm glad you decided to listen to your friend. Roleplay does indeed stretch those creative muscles and I hope you get hooked... it's a lifelong addiction, but in a good way. I liked the artwork you posted and if you have any questions about traditional techniques, perspective, proportion, or digital techniques (should you buy a stylus? YES!) PM me and I'd be more than happy to give you my advice!
A new person to the wonders of roleplay? Welcome~ Since I do not wish to alarm you, I will say that I "love your guts", in a good way~ (I took an alignment test and the test told me that I am Chaotic Evil, which is the destroyer~) but I am merely an incredibly lazy librarian~

Speaking of sleeping animals...I slept for 20-21 hours yesterday and I am quite proud of myself~

You may say what you wish~ You may speak of your love of cars, and even though I have a limited knowledge on the subject, I will accept you and likely make a comment about work and how it is related to cars~

And your drawing has form, lighting, and shadowy-stuff! That is far more than what I have ever "made" for an art class~ Copying art requires less work~
Derpster Topic Starter

Oh! It seems i've gotten a warm welcome from a few people. Yay~ x3
Derpster Topic Starter

Um...excuse me again but...

I don't know where or how to start. @_@

How do i join these RPs?
Sanne Moderator

They're basically just forum topics. If you don't find a message anywhere telling you it's 1x1 or closed, it's usually alright to hop in. :) You can also PM the person who started the roleplay and ask if you can join.

If you want to start your very own RP, you can go right ahead and post! People find it handy to post in the RP Discussion forum first (http://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=9) so they can make arrangements with other players.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » uuum hi >_<

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus