Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lore Gallore Medieval Fantasy [FULL] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'd love to find one or a few people who are okay with RPing some epic lore heavy medieval fantasy type world. We would create the world together and each would play a couple of characters. Something a long the lines of lotr,got. size wise.

Any pairings and heavy adult themes. (This doesnt mean just smut constantly but more in depth issues and not to be afraid to be gory)

I prefer "real characters" who are not too god moddy but complex and flawed.

Note that this world would be low magic and those who do have powers are few and very powerful. Less is more and all that shit..
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously)

That's right up my alley. I'd be more interested in a group scene than a 1x1. Hit me up if you like my character :)
I would be interested in joining this. I think Scirye or Nyx would be the best fits out of my characters. What do you think?
inspforthewin Topic Starter

Adelbard wrote:
That's right up my alley. I'd be more interested in a group scene than a 1x1. Hit me up if you like my character :)

Haha Yep. you're definitely in. Fun characters are usually the best written. But the thought of more people gave me an idea so I might collect a few more people and we'll move on from there.

Guardian_Girl wrote:
I would be interested in joining this. I think Scirye or Nyx would be the best fits out of my characters. What do you think?
Would you be okay with a group rp. Perhaps something through PMs because of the content.
I am perfectly fine with a group rp.

Guardian_Girl wrote:
I read your characters the dragon one I think I like the idea of dragons being very very rare and super powerful and not something that can cross breed.
The other one would work great for another RP Im doing but this RP would not have gods in it as people.
If you'd like to make them less powerful that would be awesome.
inspforthewin wrote:
Guardian_Girl wrote:
I read your characters the dragon one I think I like the idea of dragons being very very rare and super powerful and not something that can cross breed.
The other one would work great for another RP Im doing but this RP would not have gods in it as people.

I can definitely edit one of both for the rp. The dragon, I can eliminate the dragon half, or the elf half depending on which you think fits better. I'm not sure exactly how to edit the other, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Guardian_Girl wrote:
inspforthewin wrote:
Guardian_Girl wrote:

I can definitely edit one of both for the rp. The dragon, I can eliminate the dragon half, or the elf half depending on which you think fits better. I'm not sure exactly how to edit the other, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Sure. Im fine with elves, although perhaps she knows how rare elfs are and we'll have to figure out how and why she's where all the other chars are but that sounds like it could work great.
Mm. Okay. She can appear more human than most elfs, perhaps that's part of why? Also, should I tone down her alchemy and dark magic?
Imtoorandom

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=65890

I think I have the perfect characters tang could fit into this. I've been dying to rp with them! It would be interesting to create a world. Very much these characters were inspired by The Game of Thrones, which I do believe does fit the whole fantasy medieval aspect.

Guardian_Girl wrote:
Mm. Okay. She can appear more human than most elfs, perhaps that's part of why? Also, should I tone down her alchemy and dark magic?
yeah all magic should be pretty toned down. Alchemy is fine as it can be sciency shit that appears as magic.

Imtoorandom wrote:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=65890

I think I have the perfect characters tang could fit into this. I've been dying to rp with them! It would be interesting to create a world. Very much these characters were inspired by The Game of Thrones, which I do believe does fit the whole fantasy medieval aspect.
you're in.
inspforthewin wrote:
Guardian_Girl wrote:
yeah all magic should be pretty toned down. Alchemy is fine as it can be sciency shit that appears as magic.

Alright. She'll be a regular elf that knows alchemy.
Thekaleidoscope

I would love to join this if you would have me. I would need to update any of my current characters but I'm fine with adding new ones too. This is right up my street.

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
I would love to join this if you would have me. I would need to update any of my current characters but I'm fine with adding new ones too. This is right up my street.
it's full now but there's this thread I made to continue the ooc etc and you can join in and help lore up the thing lol

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=28648
Thekaleidoscope

inspforthewin wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:
it's full now but there's this thread I made to continue the ooc etc and you can join in and help lore up the thing lol

With all due respect, I don't think I will join in ooc. If I can't really join in ic then I don't think I feel connected enough to the world to bother putting effort into thinking up info.

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
inspforthewin wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

With all due respect, I don't think I will join in ooc. If I can't really join in ic then I don't think I feel connected enough to the world to bother putting effort into thinking up info.
Sorry if I didn't make it clear. What I meant to say was that it is full but Ill add you in as well unless you feel more than five people is too crowded.
Thekaleidoscope

inspforthewin wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:
inspforthewin wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

Sorry if I didn't make it clear. What I meant to say was that it is full but Ill add you in as well unless you feel more than five people is too crowded.

If I am able to join I would love that.

Thekaleidoscope wrote:
inspforthewin wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:
inspforthewin wrote:
Thekaleidoscope wrote:

If I am able to join I would love that.
I'd love you too lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lore Gallore Medieval Fantasy [FULL] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus