Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dark world (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

jaraki (played by jaykob)

Ok some things I should clear up right now, I type really short posts, normally around 2-6 lines. I am looking for someone who is active enough to respond at least once a day, but if something happens and you cant I will understand. I am down to discuss this more, if you have questions feel free to ask. this will most likely take place in Pm's cause I will never remember to check it on the forums. you should probably just hit me up in pm's instead of responding to this looking for rp's forums, cause like I said I might no see it. this will be a 1x1 role-play (I think im using that term right) but im open to have this role-play with multiple different people. that being said lets get into what im looking for.

This will be a dark souls based rp, with the basic dark souls story line, with the curse looming over the world, and the undead being common. so in this dark land, you and jaraki somehow meet up....either while killing undead, or whatever, is completely up to whatever your character is doing when they meet up. so there you are, to non dead people in this land of the undead, you ultimately agree to help each other in your quest to link the fire and fix the world.

(so yeah, the whole "chosen undead" thing isnt really a part of this, as that always confused be tbh, and it should go without saying "bonfires" just....no....I dont even know how I would implement those into an rp, or else i might have done that, so as for all the boss battles in darksouls im down for them being a thing, but I dont really care tbh. if you do want boss battles to be a thing, then its up to you to decide what boss we will be fighting, cause I suck at coming up with that stuff...I mean come on I literally stole this entire idea from a game, im not creative)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dark world (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus