Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 'Sin acolyte'

(( link back to the adults forum for information. http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=28626 this rp will be using the 'sfw' version of 'Lust', who holds a tighter restriction of their magics to purely the realm of Production/factory/mechanism.))

*Magic. kept tightly controlled by those who knew it, and now you were to learn to be one of the guys who knew it. A very High honor. best not betray what has been invested in you by so many others and mess this up*

*the 'School' was located under the Town museum, well lit stone tunnels and rooms filling the place*

*everyone who has spent more than a day here is already wearing a hooded robe... now its time for you to get a robe of your own. once you put it on, your training will begin* (('prompt' post made for http://www.rprepository.com/p/TheSilentDoctor49/ ))
((if you are interested, just contact me and we can figure things out. :3 ))
Av-kraahkan idenmahiki (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

((just a brief description of your character, their hopes/intents, and them accepting the robes so that they might begin to learn.))
((the other members of the 'cult' are mostly there as a resource. after a few lessons, it will be assumed that your character can read the books they are allowed to read, and ask more 'common' questions themselves,permitting them to get to interaction with the 'sins'. though higher level magics, and any kind of Wrath magic have a bit more of a tighter grasp around them, and so they would need to try and ask about them, with the possibility of being denied...))
((or, if you're ok with every detail being rp'd out, and all questions/books being fully answered, so that knowledge is more 'specific', we can do that to. :3 I generally prefer the higher detail rps anyway.))
Av-kraahkan idenmahiki (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

(( X3 I'm feeling like maybe we should take it from the top... lets not skip the 'tutorial', and start over... Lets start with their First Day entering the School))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 'Sin acolyte'

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus