Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *shy wave*

Gitania (played anonymously)

Hi. I never did a forum thing before. how does this work? Sorry for sounding very newbish. Um, I can introduce myself? I am a mom to a fun little boy, and when I have time, I love taking pictures of nature, and writing stories!

*taps the microphone to hearing crickets sound* is this thing on?
Hello and welcome to the world of RPR. Don't worry about sounding new. We were all new once. If you have any questions or want to RP sometime, drop me a PM and we can talk. Otherwise, yes the mic is on.
Sanne Moderator

Hi, welcome to RPR!! :D We have a couple of moms running around the site having lots of RP fun, sounds likr you'll fit right in. :3

If you have any questions about the site don't be afraid to ask us. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Welcome to the site. :)

Forums are pretty easy -- Just respond when you see topics that look interesting! Over on the RP side of things, topics with labels like (1x1) mean "one to one" RPs, but others are open for other people to join.

A great place to start getting to to know the community is the "Just Talkin'" thread over in the Smalltalk forum. Once you're there, look for the "launch chat" button at the top or bottom of the thread, and you'll be able to talk to people in real time just like any other instant messenger. Actually, you can do that with any thread on these forums, so if slow posting isn't your thing you and your RP partners can play in real time instead. :)
Being a mother is a lot of work. Or so I hear~ Welcome and I hope you enjoy the games we have here~
Gitania (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thank you for the info! that was helpful. I'll try and see about getting around on this site. It sounds like a really great place!
Hey welcome to RPR. Its always nice to have a new person around. If you want you can talk to me through a PM. I will always help you with RP's because i did that with my brother
Sanne Moderator

I'm sorry to see you deleted your character. :( Hope to see more of you around soon though!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *shy wave*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus