Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Nero 7: The Fall of the Mercenary (closed)

Remus Doran (played by TheTwilightWarrior) Topic Starter

Kyusuke Alkaid wrote:
Giving a sniff to the air Kyusuke smelled the Captains overwhelming brand of cologne assaulting his nose, it was his turn. Turning his head away from the man, Kyusuke pushed up his ruby quartz sunglasses as he approached. Giving off a slight snicker the captain placed thev back of his hand to both sides of his cheeks turning his head. "Strong jaw line" he mumbled. Raising a lip, Kyusuke's abmormal incisors shown forth. Barely tugging at his glasses, the captain saw a glimpse of crimson energy spill out. Replacing the frames the captain asked a question circling Kyusuke once. "*build is sturdy*, I do not see any weaponry on you, can you fight?" "My people do not use artificial weaponry, we choose to use our natural gifts above all else...but yes sir, I can hold my own in a skirmish." Kyusuke responded. "And your name recruit?" "My kinsmen refer to me as Kyusuke, sir." "Well Kyusuke you intrigue me, I will have to keep a close eye on you but for now I must continue with other recruits." Tossing Kyusuke a card he spoke again, "Do not loose this or entance will not be permitted. Now move along..." he motioned stepping in front of the dress in decades past garbs...

((I'm sorry. I'm not accepting anymore players. And the idea was to allow me to RP the captain during the interview. Sorry I didn't put in 'closed' earlier.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Nero 7: The Fall of the Mercenary (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus