Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » More than a crash (open)

Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel turned redder when Viral commented, his mind straying to some not so G rated places. It was much safer to turn his attention to the conjoined twins, "Well, I'm not one of those people." He'd offer a hand, "The names Gabriel." He'd shake with both of them, or just one, however they wanted to offer their hands.

It was about then that Ben was telling him to pull the car around to the garage, and so he'd turn to do just that, and he'd spot Agent's eyes. "KYAA!!" It wasn't a very manly scream and he turned beet red, "That car has eyes!!" Yeah, okay Gabe.
Emily and Charlotte (played by TheLily)

Emily regarded the car, her eyes going wide as saucers as she noticed what Gabe saw.

Charlotte let her face remain blank, no shock seeming to register. She shrugged her shoulder, "Huh, weird." She ran her hand through her hair, keeping calm where her sister couldn't.
Agatha 54092 Ferrari (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''So what if I have eyes? I can drive better than you all can!'' She hissed.
Ben Greggs (played by Jetticus)

Ben would hear some commotion from outside the shop, he would walk out to see a few of them staring at the car, it was peculiar, but didn't require his attention... Ben walked back into the shop to break open a few of the tool boxes, he'd never had keys to them he wasn't trusted... he busted open one and just as he did he would notice he'd busted up his thumb, it was bleeding and the nail had fallen off and onto the ground... Ben looked at the wound to see if there was anything else wrong with it, "First one of the day.", he'd say noticing he was just a cut and smash, he walked over to the sink in the garage and ran it under the water, it stung, but he'd felt worse. Ben would wrap it up and put on a latex glove so it would bleed everywhere, though it was apparent to anyone who would look at his glove, he'd cut himself.
Viral (played by Rubix)

Viral caught his blushing and grinned shifting on her feet before sticking her hands in her pockets. Gabe is freaking out over a car with eyes and Viral whistles before stepping towards it.

"Oh wow...sentient too aren't you? I saw specs for these once a long long long time ago...didn't know if anyone could ever make it happen." She wasn't going to touch but she did frown, "You found yourself in some bad shape didn't you...?"

Ben is moving around and he catches Viral's attention for a moment but then she's back to the car. "Do you have a name?"
Agatha 54092 Ferrari (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''My name is Agent 54092, but my creators called me 54. I am a sentient AI car capable of mass desttuctin using land-based missiles and machine guns. I couldn't stop in time and crashed into a truck really badly. Who're you?''
Ben Greggs (played by Jetticus)

Ben considered a few moments of time to go make himself some coffee, unfortunately Fred didn't leave him any coffee, coffee maker, or even a f***ing cup... "Well that sucks...", he'd say with a bit of sarcasm, "Maybe the idiot left some beer?", he'd make his way to the fridge in the kitchen, "What a jerk.", he'd see there was one single beer... can... an empty... beer can. There was a note, "Dear s***head, since you decided to break in anyway, the shop is yours, here's all the information.

Sincerely,
Fred

P.S. Buy your own beer."

Ben leaned away from the fridge, "I have a feeling I will find more and more of these notes throughout the garage.", he'd laugh a bit and get a bit of water in a cup that he'd found in the kitchen trash, it looked like it was used for coffee, so he cleaned it and quenched his dry mouthed thirst.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » More than a crash (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus