Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ~Crus0e's Commish Thread- Zombie adopt flash sale~

Crus0e Topic Starter

One last call! If you want to commission me before October, contact me tonight! If you're still on the fence though, stay tuned! I might have one last surprise for August, depending on how busy my schedule gets ;)
Crus0e Topic Starter

HEY Y'ALL!

I'm back! Safe and sound in Canada's chilly embrace and ready to get back to arting! That means I'm open for commissions again, but it also means it's time for a bit of a fall cleaning, if you know what I mean!

In order to get ready for new things and new ideas, I am offering a discount on all my remaining adoptables and YCHs! Check the main thread for all the discounts, but be warned!

On October 15th, ALL OF THEM ARE GOING AWAY! I'll be replacing everything with new stuff, so if you've been sitting on the idea of picking one up, now's the time! If not, you can look forward to new designs and new YCHs in the near future!

Love ya, appreciate ya, see ya soon!
Crus0e Topic Starter

Bumping to let you all know about the ADOPT FLASH SALE!

These cute girls that I didn't have time to finish until just now are available for a special price of 10$ each! On November 2nd the price will go back to normal, so if you want one last dose of spookycute in your life, now is the time!

BmAry4k.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ~Crus0e's Commish Thread- Zombie adopt flash sale~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus