Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A futuristic Rp (need a Female character!)

Ok so here's the background...

The year is 3552 AD. The government has created a race of beings out of animals. Their prototype was called "Creation Reboot & Override Slaying System" Or C.R.O.S.S. (The name sucks but bear with me...) Anyway C.R.O.S.S. was the ultimate killing machine. He had no thoughts of his own and did only as he was told. He killed countless people, until he was freed by a young woman. He became her guardian, protecting her from the people who made him and those who wish to use her power for their own gain.

Now I need someone to play the female. She has to have some kind of power, don't care what it is. She has to be around his age. My characters are normally played from age sixteen to twenty five. This is part Romance part adventure. I also need you to be capable of posting at least one thoughtful and meaningful paragraph (At least five sentences) per post.

Message me if interested or if you want more info.
A female character is needed? I happen to have one in mind~ I have never played in a futuristic world and would love to do so, if you are still looking~
Bloodwolf1994 Topic Starter

Sorry, I am no longer looking, however, if I come up with an other Rp I'll see you first.
That is fine~ It only means less work that I have to do~ Enjoy your game~ Though I will not recommend myself as the first person you contact for openings, I would not mind if you did.
Bloodwolf1994 Topic Starter

thanks
You are welcome~
Aw, i have the perfect character for that. :C Oh well~ I hope your RP is fun! ^^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A futuristic Rp (need a Female character!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus