Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Legacy Lives On (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ivy Ladner (played by OkaruAudo)

On another average evening stroll, the same one taken a number of times, your character finds something both awe-inspiring, and fear-striking. Corpses in the tens, littered around a yard where a small cottage-like house sat. These bodies however had wings attached to their backs, something no mortal is permitted to witness. Angels. The corpses of angels.

Over the wailing of the wind and rain your character hears another, a small girl inside the cottage, crying over the passing of her father. Her head was adorned with small horns and she had her own set of wings, darker only by a shade than the angels'. She seemed to be searching for something in the house and it became evident she had no family. This odd looking creature was all alone and vulnerable. What was to be done? Take her in? Or end her life?
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

What kind of lores would you deem fitting? (For example I thought of letting go a kitsune with a misplaced motherly instinct onto your girl)
Ivy Ladner (played by OkaruAudo) Topic Starter

I mean that's acceptable. I'm open to most really. I could fit it in some way or another.
Ahri (played by GamerWoona)

Well, might become quite the interesting experience since she isn't the most stable if cornered. Although I'd guess that she will be immune to mindgames until a certain age if that is fine with you.

Who exactly?

Well the character I posted as. ^^;

Okay. Message me.

done

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Legacy Lives On (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus