Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Multi Guild Unified RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

What I want to do is set up an open world esc RP that is made up of many smaller RP's (i.e Guilds) that all follow the same set of rules and exist in the same large RP, kind of like the MCU I guess...

I want to start up an RP group based around magic guilds intertwined in the real world. This idea is based on one that I was apart of but felt apart because the owner made quests and not enough people were bothered to do them. I wish to continue that RP and am inviting anyone to join. So here is more on the world.

The guilds are all supervised by a council of powerful individuals (these will hopefully be actual players eventually) The guild leads and council meet up and discus things whenever necessary. There are two types of guild: an official guild, registered by the council and performs council designated tasks etc. And the dark guilds, non officially recognised usually do shady business.

The world is set in the modern real world but with the existance of supernatural people who are only slightly known about by the general population.

I intend to try and grow this RP to the point where it is fully fleshed out with large numbers of official and dark guilds ran by normal people. This is a big undertaking and as such it will probably take a while to grow. I am still trying to come up with a good way to run this and am currently thinking about using discord. If you have suggestions for a different way to do it let me know.

Feel free to contact me with interest or suggestions here.
I encourage you to share the idea with others who may be interested in the idea so that this can get to a scale where we could have large scale magic wars or giant political debates or any other possibilities.

[*] The RP will aim to be set up and accepting members by Christmas.
[*] The RP will use google documents to store a record of all participants, like an Id system.
[*] I will begin recruiting people to the council of 8 shortly, these people will help in setting up the RP and will be permitted to use an alternate account as the council may not be the most fun role once the RP gets going.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Multi Guild Unified RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus