Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the forgotten city (open)

Kyraniu45 (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Yessss, and with that we can bring my city back to it's life and strike fear into the heart of our foess!''
Jamroar (played by Frog80)

Jamroar did not like what he was hearing. Almost like it was about time to....run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't like the sound of this. I don't think I was ment to work for evil. Unless in the prophecy it states the world must be destroyed first then the world will be reborn and peace will follow."

Jamroar raced out of the cave and into forest to escape the figures in the cave from making him their pawn in their hatched scheme.

''Hiisss!! He's escaping!''
"Go after him! Don't just stand there and hiss! Catch him before he gets too deep in the forest."

The goddess chases after him, a blur of shadows.

Jamroar ran as fast as he could till a found a wooded area. But he fell through hole which lead him down to lower toward near a river. He got back up so he could continue running.

''Stop your fleeing at once!'' She hissed, flying over the hole.
Sky Leah Rider (played by hiddensoul14)

Sky .
*Walks out from behind a pillar*
hello

(......Did you read the whole thread? Please do...You just barged into here. Theres things that have happened.)

Jamroar turns around as he saw another figure behind a pillar of an ancient city site. The figure called itself sky. He never seen this one before.

"Hello. What are you doing here?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the forgotten city (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus