Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A time change (1x1)

Jessie Kormano (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Jessie just shrugged. "I lived alone so they wouldn't notice. As for my memory I guess I could do some research about myself to figure out my life before now." The best thing for her was to get back to her time but she didn't even know how she got here.
David Lester (played by berserker544)

"wait...I thought you didn't remember anything?" he asked at living alone part, and rose a brow as well at her

Jessie shrugged. "I can tell that I live alone since it seems no one around here knows who I am." Besides the fact that this isn't my time She thought to herself.

David looked skeptical. "That still doesn't make sense... but whatever..." he said then stood up and walked over to his counter. "Well I still think we should give the police a call..."

Jessie shook her head and kept her eye contact with David. "It should be fine, let's just see what comes after some time." She was trying hard to get around calling the police since no matter what they did her name would not be found and who knows what they'll think about that.

"okay...you can stay here until closing but if nothing comes back, I'll have to try..." he said, still unsure if this was the best plan...

Jessie nodded. "Okay.." She though about telling David this wasn't her time but that would make him think she was insane, at least she though it would.

A few costumes came in and David looked after them and they left "so then, is there anything else you want? Maybe something to eat?" he asked, placing his elbows on the counter and resting his head in his hands

Jessie shook her head. "No, I am fine." She watched as the costurms came in and left soon after.

" we'll don't hesaite to ask..." he said simply, still worried. ' who was she? She's holding something back, that's for sure...' he thought to himself

Jessie nodded and watched as the day passed by. She had not an idea of how to get back to her time or how she even got to this time or why.

When the time came to close up shop, he walked over to her sighing "well, I'm sorry...but I think the best we can do now is to call the police...unless you remember something now?" he asked her, not sitting, just leaning against the table

Jessie sighed, knowing this was going to be weird and sound insane. "Please don't. I remember some of what happened before I woke up in that alley earlier." She said in a hushed voice.

His eyes widen and sat down "well? wait, are you some kind of criminal or something?" 'that would explain why she didn't want the police involved...'

Jessie believed she might have been in her time but here no. She shook her head. "No," She said it matter-of-factly.

He stared at her for a few seconds then made a wheel motion with his hand "Well? What do you remember?"

Jessie swallowed and looked down at the ground. "I remember that I was in a fight before I blacked out and ended up here."

He waited for a few seconds "Is that it? Jessie, you need to give me more than that."

Jessie sighed. "It's a little more..... complex."

"Well Jess. Unless you can give me more info, then I can't help you. This place-" he said waving his arm around "-Is all I have left of my father. I can't risk it unless you tell me everything."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A time change (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus