Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ditched in the Park (Open!)

Melle (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Melle smiled, "Oh, I'll go with you. No sense in hanging around here. Molly's mom won't bring her back here. She's kinda a meanie." She frowned and moved back into Chiara's bag, "I'll sit in here, if that's okay with you?"
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara would nod, "Alright." Then her attention would return to Neji, "If you're sure." She's going to climb up onto Neji, and she'll grab some of his fur, with her tote bag between her arms. "You might want to hang onto something in there Melle."

As for Neji, "Don't run too fast, I don't want to fall off." There's absolutely nothing weird about a grown woman riding around the city on a massive wolf, right?
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji whuffled at her, 'I'm sure now hop on.' Thump thump thump there goes his tail. Once they're both on he'll push himself up, he was a massive beast for sure but he hadn't done this for some time so his movement was awkward at first until he got a decent stride going.

'Don't worry, I can't move out quite like I used to. There isn't much run left in me.' He was so much younger than many of his pack, but he didn't have the body of a young wolf. He moved at a slow lope, but he was a steady and smooth ride for the two. Chiara probably felt his shoulders moving beneath her, they always hitched slightly when extended forward like they didn't have the ability to go very far before pulling back beneath him.

He could however still cover ground better than any human and was keeping up with some light traffic that stopped to gawk a the bolf mount as he made his way to the little cake shop he'd demolished.
Melle (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Melle clutched to the inside of the purse, her eyes going wide. This was not fun. She grumbled inside the bag, feeling ill.

At least, Melle, there is nothing in your stomach to come up. She felt her stomach rise anyhow. She still wasn't used to how light she was, how she bounced up and down. The pair meant well, though. She knew that.

Her only thought was of Molly. How sad would she be without her favourite doll?
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara hung onto Neji as best she could, she wasn't very good at riding bolf back. He didn't even have a saddle on! She would peek into her purse, "Okay in there Melle? I just want to get this sorted, and then we can find a computer somewhere so we can get you back to your owner, or maybe find out what happened to you in the first place." Chiara figured it probably wasn't any fun being stuck in the body of a doll!
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji swears he was being as slow and stead as possible, but he was still pretty quick even in his broken down body. Eventually they'd come across Iced Desires and the bolf would come to a slow trot then stop. And when it was time for dismounting he'd easily lay down to let them off. "Here we are. End of the line! Toooootttttt toooootttt! I want more cuppy cakes."

There was a whimper and his ears hung. Well they could see how he'd gotten in...he'd busted through a wall like it was a spider web. He'd probably even yelled OH YEAHHHHHH! As he'd done it!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ditched in the Park (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus