Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Inspired by show at Warwick Castle (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Starter at the bottom of the post. Recommended to read the entire post. PM rp.)

So. I was visiting Warwick Castle today. And I got to watch the jousting show. Not the best thing in the world, but it inspired me to have an Rp starting right before a jousting ("match"?).
I figured I'd use Triz for this. But keep in mind that she lives in a medieval/steampunk/modern world.

The only modern about it being working water pipes and electricity. So basically, being able to get both hot and cold water for a bath instead of having to go back and fourth with a bucket to get the water. Working toilets and sinks.

Steampunk being the way they dress with a medieval twist.

Medieval being use of only swords and bows etc. Guns are only owned by rich people.
I know it sounds picky. So I understand

(Starter)
*Triz put on her cloak and made her way towards the jousting show. The first time in long that she went out to do something that wasn't work related. She sighed. The breeze was cold. But it felt nice. As she approached the fence, she looked around at all the people. She wasn't too much a fan. But she'd have to manage this. She placed a hand on the fence. For a moment, she couldn't remember why she decided to come. But she needed a break. So she shrugged it off. Once a year was enough*
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Depends if this character suits what you're looking for, but I have Tym, who can fit into this setting just fine (minus his magic ability if necissary).

He'd probably work as a fellow joust spectator... though perhaps not a very enthusiastic one, as he's not particularly fond of violent sport, but that can always work as a starter talking point XD.
MynMeni Topic Starter

Riik wrote:
Depends if this character suits what you're looking for, but I have Tym, who can fit into this setting just fine (minus his magic ability if necissary).

He'd probably work as a fellow joust spectator... though perhaps not a very enthusiastic one, as he's not particularly fond of violent sport, but that can always work as a starter talking point XD.

Yes. That would be nice. Also. Could you maybe yank up his age a little? You don't have to if you're not comfortable with it. But I would love to Rp with you. We could talk this out in PM's if you wish

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Inspired by show at Warwick Castle (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus