Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Demon Hunter (private)

uuuhhhd (played by Mad-Insomniac)

Maya was quite a unsocial girl in her highschool, everyone seemed to be quite distant from her considering she was quite forward and harsh in her words, but deep down she was a very caring human-being brought with a gift from heaven when she was born, seeming like an angel's gift or an angel herself with an angelic weapon tattoed onto her arm it was quite hard to keep it hidden as she wore the long sleeved version of her school uniform. She was on her way to school and saw the huge building which she entered every day, their is rarely any paranormal things happening in the building but once their was she had to excuse herself from class to make a lie up about needing to go to the bathroom but always seemed to fight off the entities, she then entered the building seeming quite quiet and chilled as she placed her stuff into the locker she had seeming to then bring out her books and things she needed for class on her way to her first period of the day.

This was the first time Nicholas had been in the region. Normally he kept to more densely populated areas, the big cities where it was easy enough to find a mark.
Often being titled as a kleptomaniac, Nick did indeed have trouble keeping his sticky fingers to himself. But that was just how he made his living. He was in the lucrative business of selling not only stolen items, but information as well, and had plundered the deepest pockets of even the highest ranked businessmen and politicians.

And just like always, it was business that brought him to this quite little school.
He had been hired to gather intel on a rather usual subject, a young girl. Now Nicholas was no stranger to the human trafficking market, but he still got a sick vibe from it all. But money was money no matter how he got it and he had to eat.

Yawning, he entered the building with a camera bag across his shoulder and headed for the office, having already scheduled an appointment to take pictures of some of the students for a non existent news article on the schools academic program.

Maya fondled with her long sleeved jumper trying to hide her tattoo more and more as she then walked over to the busy classroom, the school seemed very old fashioned, making maya seem anxious as she opened the creaking door and walking over to her seat near the right corner of the class. As she wandered in a daze as she listened to the boring subject from the teacher she then saw some entities outside which SHE could only see, a human with no angelic ability couldn't hinder what was there nor see it, she then looked upon it seeing it was not dangerous nor a threat seeing it was a dead relative of a human from this school, like a grandmother or grandfather watching over them which maya smiled over.

It was then that a knock came on the classroom door, interrupting the professor.

"Ah, excuse me I was told I could come get a few students for a quick photo?" Nicholas asked, poking his head in through the old door.
he wore a bright smile, something he had learned to put up so often it almost looked real.

"I don't mean to interrupt, I just need a couple of kids for a few seconds, I think their names are Jason, Maya, and Racheal?"
The other two were just for cover, all he really needed was to get a chance to say two words that the one girl Maya. Really that was all he had been given for this job, her name and a photo, and of course the task at hand, to find out all he could about her before delivering the poor thing to his client.

It was a bit unconventional yes, but Nicholas couldn't afford to be too picky with what jobs he got.
"Are those three here?" he asked again, waiting for the students to follow him out into the hall.

maya cringed as her name was called out and she slowly rose from her seat and raised her hand "h,here..." she said under her breath and walked over seeming quite curious of this guy as she followed him out into the corridors with the two other students "hm? a photo? didn't know it was photography day?" she pouts seeming to be on him already and raising one eyebrow "but fine take whatever you want"

"Hm?" Nicholas glanced over his shoulder at her as she came out and just grinned. "Nah, i'm here for the local newspaper, they're doing an article on the school."

Nicholas pulled his camera from the bag and motioned for her to stand up against the wall. "So you're Maya huh? Sure is a pretty name."
He clicked a few photos off.
"Really goes well with you looks, speaking of, do you do any modeling?"

Nicholas put the camera down, then dug around in his jacket pocked for a business card. "I work for a small modeling agency down town, you should give them a call sometime. we're always looking for new talent.
Cassel wrote:
Maya was quite a unsocial girl in her highschool, everyone seemed to be quite distant from her considering she was quite forward and harsh in her words, but deep down she was a very caring human-being brought with a gift from heaven when she was born, seeming like an angel's gift or an angel herself with an angelic weapon tattoed onto her arm it was quite hard to keep it hidden as she wore the long sleeved version of her school uniform. She was on her way to school and saw the huge building which she entered every day, their is rarely any paranormal things happening in the building but once their was she had to excuse herself from class to make a lie up about needing to go to the bathroom but always seemed to fight off the entities, she then entered the building seeming quite quiet and chilled as she placed her stuff into the locker she had seeming to then bring out her books and things she needed for class on her way to her first period of the day.

This was the first time Nicholas had been in the region. Normally he kept to more densely populated areas, the big cities where it was easy enough to find a mark.
Often being titled as a kleptomaniac, Nick did indeed have trouble keeping his sticky fingers to himself. But that was just how he made his living. He was in the lucrative business of selling not only stolen items, but information as well, and had plundered the deepest pockets of even the highest ranked businessmen and politicians.

And just like always, it was business that brought him to this quite little school.
He had been hired to gather intel on a rather usual subject, a young girl. Now Nicholas was no stranger to the human trafficking market, but he still got a sick vibe from it all. But money was money no matter how he got it and he had to eat.

Yawning, he entered the building with a camera bag across his shoulder and headed for the office, having already scheduled an appointment to take pictures of some of the students for a non existent news article on the schools academic program.

Maya fondled with her long sleeved jumper trying to hide her tattoo more and more as she then walked over to the busy classroom, the school seemed very old fashioned, making maya seem anxious as she opened the creaking door and walking over to her seat near the right corner of the class. As she wandered in a daze as she listened to the boring subject from the teacher she then saw some entities outside which SHE could only see, a human with no angelic ability couldn't hinder what was there nor see it, she then looked upon it seeing it was not dangerous nor a threat seeing it was a dead relative of a human from this school, like a grandmother or grandfather watching over them which maya smiled over.

It was then that a knock came on the classroom door, interrupting the professor.

"Ah, excuse me I was told I could come get a few students for a quick photo?" Nicholas asked, poking his head in through the old door.
he wore a bright smile, something he had learned to put up so often it almost looked real.

"I don't mean to interrupt, I just need a couple of kids for a few seconds, I think their names are Jason, Maya, and Racheal?"
The other two were just for cover, all he really needed was to get a chance to say two words that the one girl Maya. Really that was all he had been given for this job, her name and a photo, and of course the task at hand, to find out all he could about her before delivering the poor thing to his client.

It was a bit unconventional yes, but Nicholas couldn't afford to be too picky with what jobs he got.
"Are those three here?" he asked again, waiting for the students to follow him out into the hall.

maya cringed as her name was called out and she slowly rose from her seat and raised her hand "h,here..." she said under her breath and walked over seeming quite curious of this guy as she followed him out into the corridors with the two other students "hm? a photo? didn't know it was photography day?" she pouts seeming to be on him already and raising one eyebrow "but fine take whatever you want"

"Hm?" Nicholas glanced over his shoulder at her as she came out and just grinned. "Nah, i'm here for the local newspaper, they're doing an article on the school."

Nicholas pulled his camera from the bag and motioned for her to stand up against the wall. "So you're Maya huh? Sure is a pretty name."
He clicked a few photos off.
"Really goes well with you looks, speaking of, do you do any modeling?"

Nicholas put the camera down, then dug around in his jacket pocked for a business card. "I work for a small modeling agency down town, you should give them a call sometime. we're always looking for new talent.

she looked at him more and more curiously, thinking that he could be a creepy photographer going around girls a lot, she then sighed and stared him down but gave a slight smile as he shot a photo of her "hm? modelling me?...I'm not even sure about that?...never thought I was the modelling type?...a,also I'm not into modelling in underwear or anything..." she blushed seeming to look away and pout giving off a concerned and bashful look
uuuhhhd (played by Mad-Insomniac) Topic Starter

"don't worry kid, you wouldn't be asked to do anything like that." He commented with a laugh. "But its a good way to make some pare cash you know, but its your decision."

Shrugging, Nicholas, packed up his camera and ran an hand back through his hair.
"Think it over, discuss it with your folks. If you do call, give'em my name, i'll vouch for ya and make your you get a good gig."
her ears seemed to prick up like a dog seeming curious "uh? so I'd be paid for this modelling?" she asked as she needed the money to keep her apartment, she had been living alone for a good while and many years, ever since her mother passed away from her birth she never forgave herself as her father chucked her out onto the streets saying that she was the reason she died, she was then in an adoption centre but for never being adopted she had to live alone as soon as she turned 16 from having a job, but recently she got fired from her job ever since a ghoul broke into the building and she tried fighting it off, it caused a large disruption in the store and she had to be dealt with, she then sighed and walked over to him "fine sir...I shall take your offer" she pouts

Nicholas chuckled, and reached out to tousle Maya's hair. "Don't give me that look kid you're not being pressured into it or anything."
Nicholas was beaming though, grateful to hear she was so gullible and easy to win over. "Hey, how about you meet me for coffee then, we can talk details and stuff. And its strictly professional, i'm not some creep or anything I promise."

It did sure come off creepy though, But Nicholas tried to ignore that and played it off as just being eager to sign a new model
Cassel wrote:
Nicholas chuckled, and reached out to tousle Maya's hair. "Don't give me that look kid you're not being pressured into it or anything."
Nicholas was beaming though, grateful to hear she was so gullible and easy to win over. "Hey, how about you meet me for coffee then, we can talk details and stuff. And its strictly professional, i'm not some creep or anything I promise."

It did sure come off creepy though, But Nicholas tried to ignore that and played it off as just being eager to sign a new model

she looked pretty suspicious of him as he said about going out for a coffee "hmm?...alright then? do you wish to do this after my class?" she raised an eyebrow at him and smiled "atleast your forward...but if you do try anything I won't hesitate to kick you in the balls ya hear?" she glared at him and rolled her eyes, she then looked away and nods "you have my permission

"Haha, wow you're feisty huh?" he asked, smiling a little at her threat "Yeah go on back to class kid, the administration might get a little mad at me if I steal one of their students away."
Nicholas tossed his bag back over his shoulder, and gave her a reassuring smile. " I'll be down at the café on the corner of west and third. Meet me there."

And with that, Nick headed off to wait and try and dig up a little more information on this girl.
Cassel wrote:
"Haha, wow you're feisty huh?" he asked, smiling a little at her threat "Yeah go on back to class kid, the administration might get a little mad at me if I steal one of their students away."
Nicholas tossed his bag back over his shoulder, and gave her a reassuring smile. " I'll be down at the café on the corner of west and third. Meet me there."

And with that, Nick headed off to wait and try and dig up a little more information on this girl.

she nods to him and waved her hand as he left, she then sighed and walked over to her classroom yet again slouching on her desk and listening to the teacher's boring rants again and again, as a few minutes go by the bell rings for break, she then sighed and got up quickly running towards the exit and ran down the corridor "ah well i guess they wont mind if i ditch school to get a job right?" she sniggered to herself and ran over to the cafe seeming too curious as she entered and gasped for air from the long running "ahh f,finally..." she whimpered

Nicholas had taken to sitting in the back, laptop open and a hot vanilla latte beside him. His eyes were focused on the screen, skimming over grade transcripts and birth certificates.
Sighing, he closed the computer and rested his head on the table. The girl was practically a ghost, there wasn't anything about her anywhere besides where she was born and what she made in chemistry last semester.
Cassel wrote:
Nicholas had taken to sitting in the back, laptop open and a hot vanilla latte beside him. His eyes were focused on the screen, skimming over grade transcripts and birth certificates.
Sighing, he closed the computer and rested his head on the table. The girl was practically a ghost, there wasn't anything about her anywhere besides where she was born and what she made in chemistry last semester.

she saw his familiar face and walked over quietly "um hi? are you okay? and are you still hiring?" she asked with a giggle as he seemed quite bummed out over the computer "well should I still apply for your offer?" she sniggered seeming to tease as she then sat down in front of him

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Demon Hunter (private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus