Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Assassination Classroom(Closed ;-;) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It all started with two very big things kicking off third year. First, there was the moon: One minute? It's fine. The next? Kaboom. Permanent Crescent.

ansatsu04.jpg

And then there was him.

"Good morning class. How are you today?" said our new teacher. He had an eerie demeanor that just spelled trouble the moment he walked in. Six other people stood behind him, all with their different expressions and personalities.

"Anyways, I am the one who rendered the moon into its current state." he continued. "Next year I intend to do the same to Planet Earth. But nevermind that now, I am going to be your new teacher. Isn't that splendid?"

It was a strong first impression.

"Uh..." started a man that was standing next to him. "I'm Nathan Jones. I'm from the Ministry of Defense. What I'm about to tell you, we in the business call classified," he seemed uncomfortable. He took a deep breath before continuing.

"I don't really know how to say this, so I'll just say it bluntly. I'm gonna need you to kill this thing, for the sake of mankind." The room went silent as we tried to comprehend what we were being told. Most of us thought this was some sort of joke, but others were not so sure.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of this juncture. I'll just say that he's telling the truth. This threat, is all too real. As of this coming march...he will obliterate the Earth. Apart from you, the only people who know this are world leaders. If word of this gets out to the public, we'll have widespread panic on our hands. He must be terminated, soon, and with extreme prejudice. Which means that you," he quickly drew a rubber knife from his vest and attempted to stab our new teacher, but he quickly dodged the blow without even looking at it.

"Must become assassins." he said as he continued to attack the teacher, who dodged every blow. "Now as you can see," he said loudly, slightly aggravated. "He's incredibly fast. His reflexes are far better than any human's." he finally stopped his attack, and the teacher grinned with an absolutely evil expression.

"You're looking at a being so powerful, he can obliterate the moon in seconds. So fast, he's been clocked at mach 20. A world where he's allowed to live is a world waiting to be destroyed. Plain, and simple." he concluded.

"He makes it all sound so grim, doesn't he?" started our new teacher. "Cheer up! I graciously made your government an offer: Stop making fools of yourselves trying to kill me, I said," Nathan looked slightly annoyed at that comment. "And let me teach class 3-E at this illustrious institution."

Seriously...? we all thought in unison.

"We didn't have much of a choice." explained Nathan. "We have no idea what his motives are, but we agreed on the condition that none of you students would be harmed in any way. The advantage is twofold: On the one hand, we'll know his whereabouts a good portion of every weekday, which is something. On the other, he'll be in close range to thirty people with the means and incentive to kill him. Do the deed and you get...ten billion." Our eyes shot open.

"It's only fair. Kill him, save the world. If that doesn't deserve a life on easy street, then what are we fighting for?" Nathan noticed the teachers smug look. "He doesn't think you can do it. Use that." "Truth be told, I'm not worried. The military couldn't kill me, why would anyone assume students could? After all, you don't even have fighter jets." the teacher said with a cocky tone.

Suddenly, two men came in pushing a cart that contained the same rubber knives as the one Nathan pulled on the teacher, as well as some pistols that looked like they were made from the same material. "It's all on you. Find the cracks in this smug bastard's defenses and exploit them. The weapons you'll be provided are harmless to humans, but extremely fatal to him. And it goes without saying, we need to keep this between us. The clock is ticking. Decide whether you'll stand for our home being blasted to space dust."

"That should just about cover it, I think." said our new teacher. "What do you say we hit the books and make the final year of your lives a productive one?" the teacher said as he picked up a book with a menacing smile.

So that's it. We have a year to live. If we can't find a way to kill our teacher, Earth is gonna be history.

I'm in the need of students at the moment. If you're interested, please make sure you refer to the rules. I know, I know "ugh, who reads rules these days", but my rules are important for the rp itself. It gives a little background on the universe, so it's important to give it a read before you join.

(Yes, it is based on the anime. I have not finished it, so if you've finished the manga, please don't spoil it. My plot will be different so there's no need to be worried about spoilers on my part, at least not anything major.)

Also, I can't stress enough that this is a NORMAL RP. The students at the school are not supernatural in any way, shape, or form. So no, you're OP character can't have the ability to wreck any student they don't like (there are exceptions, but they must be cleared with me first).
<3
;3
Tomomi (played by MSochist)

Flashwolf96 Topic Starter

Epic bump

>.>
<.<
Hey, did you guys really make this up?

I saw most of the anime, so no. Not really. But it's only BASED off of the anime, I'll mostly be winging my own plot and ideas.

For example: The six people that stood behind him play an important role later on.

^^; But I won't be able to do much without more students...
XD Sounds like a great anime! If you need more students, I can throw Stazia in.

Sure, but are you okay with playing student alone?
Yeah, but I'd be better as just a student since I'm still settling in my new house.
Kaside_Akina

Hey there. I'm liking the sound of this group, Where do I sign?
TomeOfVampires

Sign me up
Everyone, this group is no longer active.

Flash just hasn't removed the "Open" from the title yet. ^^;

EDIT: The title is now edited.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Assassination Classroom(Closed ;-;) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus