Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Guild

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Has just been renewed for a fifth season! :D

No word on a third music video yet.
I was never a huge fan... But out of curiosity have you seen the Gamers? Or Gamers: The Dorkness Rising? Fantastic D&D based movies.
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

I haven't seen either of those, I'll look them up.
Kim Site Admin

Huzzah, go Felicia! :D
I haven't gotten around to watching Dorkness Rising. If you're interested in geeky documentaries.. well, sort of documentaries.. go for Second Skin. It follows gamer couples, or just single gamers, through out many MMOs.

The Guild is excellent and I am very glad it's been renewed, I started watching it when the second season came out. The guy that plays Zaboo also has an excellent and hilarious web series called Legend of Neil.
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
I was never a huge fan... But out of curiosity have you seen the Gamers? Or Gamers: The Dorkness Rising? Fantastic D&D based movies.
Charisma. Weeee!

Second Skin sounds like an interesting concept, I'll have to watch that too.

I couldn't get into Legend of Neil though, got to be in the right mood to appreciate that kind of humor, sadly.

Felicia Day's other project is a live action Dragonage web series, which was just announced today :D

Link

Season five launched today (or tuesday if you have an Xbox).

Episode 1

Really looking forward to seeing where they go with this season :)
I am still anxiously waiting on the Dragon Age web series.

I am too.

It sounded like a lot of work went into it, so I'm eager to see what Felicia has done with the Dragon Age world :)
YAY, MORE VORK. 8D

Even more Vork!

Episode 2!

It was announced last night, the character Felicia plays in her Dragon Age webseries is going to be added to the second game with some DLC!

Trailer (note: it's age restricted due to some violence).

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Guild

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus