Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Arts/writing for Character Slots?

Hello RPR community~ <3

With the end of school in a week and a half, and with most of my RPs having died, I have found myself slammed with the intense urge to RP, and a bunch of new cool characters I want to use. The only problem is...since my epic membership ran out, I have no remaining slots, and three locked characters. :(

So here is what I offer! I can do (bad) traditional art, write poems/short stories, or color line-arts digitally, for some extra character slots! Pick whatever you want from that list, however much you think you want.

Examples
Written Commissions
Colored Lineart Examples
Traditional Art Examples

I even do some paperchild commissions (they can be found in the first link, actually). So go ahead and PM me if you feel like getting any of this stuff in exchange for some character slots for me :3
I'd be willing to give up a slot or two of mine for you, Celestina. I'm not using them and I tend to be a bit miserly with my space, so I definitely wouldn't mind lending them to you. I'm not sure how you'd access them, but if you just needed space to store them, I wouldn't mind doing some copy/paste work of your old characters so you can shuffle them around a bit.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Hi Fran, thank you for the thought :) But I don't know if that would be against the rules or not. As far as I know, character slots can only be got by purchasing the extra character slots. You can purchase them as a gift for someone, naturally, but as far as I'm aware, you can't transfer slots. And I don't know if giving you my characters to store on your account would be within the rules or not.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Arts/writing for Character Slots?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus