Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Roleplay for Sale! :]

Hello! My name is Kristeen and I'll be assisting you today.

First off, I'd like to go over a few things. :D
I've been roleplaying for a good 4 or 5 years now. My favorite roleplaying genre's include but are not limited to: SciFi, Romance, Drama, Action, Suspense/Mystery, Crime Life, Fantasy, etc. uhhh anything lol. I'd like it to be as real as possible and for it to have a nice solid plot.

I like to write at least 3 - 4 paragraphs. It's okay if it's one paragraph but I can't do much with just one or two sentences. ):
I'm a very literate roleplayer
I'd rather play a female than a male. >.> I hardly ever do anything other MxF although I could try it out at some point.

PLOTS/ PAIRINGS
1. Alien x Human:[M] MxF
- Alien (You)
We can work together to see what sort of species would be good and what not.
- Human (Me)

You're in My Veins

The girl you just met is the perfect someone for you. She's kind, empathic and thoughtful. You would do anything for her. You have a great job, you're handsome (with some flaws, of course) and what could make life better? You proposed! The woman of your dreams decides to take over the wedding plans, letting you relax after work. Everything is going smoothly, that is until the night before your wedding. Your fiance is at her bachelorette party when you show up. You don't care about her drunk friends or anything else that is going on.

You must talk to her now. There is something she needs to know.
You are an alien. The invasion of earth has been moved up.. To tomorrow.

~OR~

An alien has somehow landed herself on Earth. She is promptly taken away to a research facility and put through all sorts of hellish tests and studies. While there, an intern at the facility happens upon her pitiful existence and decided to help the poor alien escape.

They then go on the run from the feds in a dangerous and testing adventure. Friendships form, and possibly more. You will be playing the intern, I'll play the alien. As for rating, I would say mature for detailed violence, torture, language, and inappropriate stuff.

2. Let the Games Begin (I have a plot, I just don't know the exact details. Just the big picture lol.)
-Person 1
-Person 2
(Might need a third person to play games keeper?)

Let the Games Begin!

A girl has finally hit rock bottom, her parents will no longer send her money and she is falling deeper into debt than she already was. A man in a tuxedo abruptly shows up to her apartment door one day, and hands her a blank card with nothing but a bold phone number on it's face. When she calls the number, the person who answers begins to explain to her that a game will be held at a factory several miles from the city, the winner's debts will be erased, and will be granted one wish. Anxious, she of course finds the coordinated area of the warehouse, and enters in good hopes. But, as she enters the factory she is knocked out and wakes up to being in an empty white room with a boy. He is another participant of the game and he explains that they would have to compete against other pairs to win.

I don't know exactly what the game would be. Or who the would be competing. We can work on this.

God x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Vampire x Vampire (or Human.)
Strangers (might have an idea or two. )
Enemies

Fandoms, Anyone?
Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Divergent (Insurgent)

Please do not hesitate to suggest something! I would love to try out anything! :]
Also, anyone can roleplay with me! Just send me a PM or reply to this thread
";
I'm offering up Dr. Eric Lansing for the Alien/Intern RP if you're interested. :D Let me know one way or the other. It would be fun--particularly given his penchant for knocking out walls with unexpected explosions.
Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

I'll RP with you with my new character Daimonas. He is a new one. :) He's a demon, more so a wolf demon. I'll be finishing his info very shortly.
Caroline could do the Hunger Games if you wanted a girl and i could make a boy if not

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Roleplay for Sale! :]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus