Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Evan vs Tanner

Tanner Goodman (played by _EBG)

"That was just to make sure I have you completely focused," he admitted as his eyes glued to every word of his current page. "I didn't say begin."
Pierre Ottuske (played by _EBG)

"Well hate to burst all of your bubbles, but your friend is going to be in for the fight of his life," Pierre told them. "Tanner's not easy to beat."
Vincent Miles (played by _EBG)

"Figured as much," Vincent said. "This wouldn't be such a public spectacle if it'd end in two seconds."
Evan Wilson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I don't give a damn if you say begin or not!" he said as he ran. "Last time I checked, I don't take orders from you!"

Evan reached him and threw the punch he had been readying.

Tanner frowned as the crowd roared on. "I told you not to disappoint me."

Tanner crouched to escape the punch Evan threw, but remained crouched as the man skimmed his novel.

"Ooh," he giggled with a blush. "I didn't know Jennifer's single."

Evan's eyes widened with shock at his nonchalant response to his punch. His surprise quickly turned into anger as he threw more punches at him.

Just like he did with the first punch, he flawlessly dodged the wave of punches that Evan threw at him while simultaneously skimming through the contents of his book.

"Teehee," he giggled as he continued the interesting plot of his book as if Evan wasn't even there. He completely blocked out any outside noise or presence.
Kate Wilson (played anonymously)

Kate facepalmed. She knew that he was clearly underestimating Evan if he had the audacity to read a book while doing it. She really wanted to yell at Evan to stop being such an idiot and cease his offensive strategy, but she knew that once he's in the driver seat, there's nothing that can stop him.

Evan stopped throwing punches and instead threw himself at Tanner with his arms outsretched, trying to grab him.
Drake Brygida (played by Recrudescence)

Evan Wilson wrote:
Evan waved his hands at all of his "adoring fans" that cheered in the stands of the Grand Horizon. He just couldn't help himself when someone strong came along, he really felt like blowing something up, and this seemed the best way to do it legally. He remembered his sister Kate, who nagged him whenever he wanted to blow something up.

Evan, you idiot! What do you think you're doing, blowing up that city block?! Do you want the cops banging on our front door or what?! Blah, blah, blah... he thought to himself, doing his best impression of his sister.

"I see that face you're making, Evan! You're mimicking me again, aren't you?!" Speak of the devil...

When he heard the voice of his opponent, he smirked.

"I think that's my line, grandpa." he remarked, noting his opponent's greyish hair.

((sorry i just wanted to point out that you named the Grand Horizon which i thought amusing :P))

Tanner would've ducked or tilted his head once again if it weren't for Evan catching him off guard with a full-on tackle.

"Oomph," Tanner gasped out as he took a direct tackle to the ground. All around the two, cheers could be heard as the fight intensified.

After quickly straddling him (in the non-gayest way possible), Evan began throwing a barrage of punches, full-on UFC style ground-n-pound.

Fist after fist pounded against his face until it was hardly recognizeable. Tanner didn't move after the fifth punch to the face but after the barrage, he suddenly sparked to life and gripped at whatever he could grab on the boy, trying his best tot hold him in place as the real Tanner glided downwards from the sky towards him with a lightning coated hand.

"Take that! And that! And tha-" Evan yelled, stopping when Tanner grabbed him.

"What the-?! Let go of me you pervy old fart! Rape! Ra-HOLY CRAP!" Evan screamed when he saw another Tanner descend above him with a a lightning coated hand. As the Tanner landed on him, Evan exploded into a large puff of smoke.
Kate Wilson (played anonymously)

Is he really yelling rape? asked Evan's sister. She face-palmed again and sighed.

But she quickly leaned forward in her seat as Evan exploded into a cloud of smoke.

"Oh no. That didn't take long..." she mumbled. "Things are about to get explosive in here."

The clone's eyes widened before Tanner's attack passed through the smoke and struck his clone directly, adding to the smoke that surrounded him; the smoke appeared when the clone dissipated.

Just my luck, the trainer thought as his eyes scanned the area of the smoke. Reality then hit him suddenly. Evan has smoke powers.

"Oh no," Tanner thought while looking in the sky, forming ideas as to how he'd escape this smoke without dying.

As the amount of smoke surrounding Tanner increased, a small portion of smoke separated from the cloud and reformed into Evan, who pressed his middle finger and thumb together.

""Oh no" is right, gramps!" With those words, Evan snapped his fingers. In the next moment, the smoke surrounding Tanner ignited into a fiery explosion. Kate and the rest of the audience had to shield their eyes to protect themselves from both the blast and the light.

Believing his opponent to be dead without a doubt, Evan began to preform a victory dance. "Uh-huh! Oh yeah! It's your birthday! It's your birthday! Woo-hoo!" He threw both of his hands in the air victoriously.

At this point, he had turned his back to the explosion, embracing what he assumed would be the cheers of his adoring fans.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Evan vs Tanner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus