Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dreams of Paradise (Asgard/Pre-Thor Rp/Open!)

Sigyn (played anonymously)

Okay, so, my brain is on the fritz when it comes to titling posts, but recently I joined a continuity on Furcadia regarding Thor/Avengers/Marvel/Asgard rp and decided to make an open Roleplay here on RPR for those who are also interested. This is pre-movie Thor, not comics btw <3

Mind you, there are already players IN GAME who have the canons but in this forum rp, all canons are up for grabs by posters. (One canon per person for now, unless we dont get enough people to play them.)
Original Characters are also welcomed of course, as long as they are styled to fit into Asgard. Also characters from Nordic myth are also welcomed!

Like the title says, this is set before the events of Thor, I will start the posting once I've got a few takers for players.

I'm taking Sigyn, since I play her in game (you can find me on Saeter on Furcadia if you want to rp in game too.)

So yeah, any takers?
Blank (played by Luulu)

"Before Thor" do you mean the recent movie, or are we talking comics here? I've seen the movie, but I know very little about the comic world Thor lives in. I can do my research though if that is the case!

Either way I'm definitely interested. I've never really done a roleplay like this (where you can play Cannon characters) but def wouldn't mind giving Loki himself a shot. That is, if you don't already have a million and one offers for Loki already ha ha. I wouldn't even mind creating a character .like. Loki, but female, in the case that he is taken.
Sigyn (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Oh, sorry, I most certainly meant pre movie :3 and no one has claimed Loki for this rp, so you're free to take him~
Blank (played by Luulu)

Wooo! *pounce nab!*

Going to give it a few days, see if we can gather some rpers, spread ze word! Lol
ltsparkles

I would be interested in bein Loki ^-^

xD two people for Loki, who wants it more?
Blank (played by Luulu)

*Coughs and slides into character*

It is obvious that I should be Loki, and here is why. The role of Loki is my birth right you see. I am, at the very base of my being, a trickster at heart. From a youthful age I knew I was different from the other children. *Brushes back cloak to sit on a log as memories begin to appear in the forms of illusion.* They all ran and played, and had their rude and mean bullying. Didn't think I saw them putting frogs in my tea the little beasts. I got them back though, I always got them back and they never knew. *chuckles evily and whipes away the illusion which is now showing children screaming.* Stupid children. They loved me after that though, when I could make the mysterious itching just go away. They accepted me then, and only one of them ever even noticed anything was off. *another illusion, this time of a Thor-like character appearing.* He was the most stupid of all.....

*steps out of character*

That being a work of complete fiction, I don't honestly care all that much. It would be a fun role to play, that's all. haha

Well, you did ask for him first, first come first serve. Itsparkles, you're welcome to take another canon~
William Kaplan (played by ZRK)

Hey there!
I have roleplayed with Thor and Loki on Furcadia, but have yet to meet you (I believe). I embarrassingly enough do not know much about your character, but I roleplay Wiccan with them since he is a Young Avenger - feel free to drop me a whisper (my characters online are Quicksilver & Asgardian) if you ever need someone to chill or RP with. I'd be open to roleplaying here, but something tells me that my character choice would confuse people ... perhaps if necessary I will if asked, but I am happy to see how this unfolds. Hopefully you get more mainstream canons in here and it'll be an awesome time! I mostly wanted to say hello. :)
I shotgun Thor!...also I don't have the character made just yet so ignore the Artair character
William Kaplan (played by ZRK)

Because there seems to be a decent amount of interest in this, I've made a group:

http://www.rprepository.com/g/earth-616/

Feel free to join it with any Marvel related canons or OCs!

I'm not trying to steal the thunder from Sigyn's roleplay here, but she is in that group and role plays there as well so I imagine she wouldn't mind me advertising it to those interested here. ;)
William Kaplan wrote:
Because there seems to be a decent amount of interest in this, I've made a group:

http://www.rprepository.com/g/earth-616/

Feel free to join it with any Marvel related canons or OCs!

I'm not trying to steal the thunder from Sigyn's roleplay here, but she is in that group and role plays there as well so I imagine she wouldn't mind me advertising it to those interested here. ;)

There's also this forum here: New Thor RP game Forum, CANONS AVAILABLE Join now! Here! It's super active http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/xTheNamelessx/2834892/
It's really new and active so whoever's interested is welcomed to take a look.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dreams of Paradise (Asgard/Pre-Thor Rp/Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus