Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nosferatu 1x1(Ishu)

Tara O'Conly (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

Tara jumped whenever Amante laughed and she looked over at him with raised brows. She didn't realize she had been saying such things so loudly. Not that she cared at the moment anyways. She turned back to the bashful bartender and was about to continue trying to persuade him to leave with her a little later into the night or sneak off to a back room whenever the man interrupted again. Her brows furrowed this time though as she stared at him once more. He was extremely good looking...no, no, no, no. She may be besotted but she knew better than to try and sleep with other company representatives. Not that she actually COULD sleep with other people. As soon as Aki or Lazar found out she was missing it wouldn't take them too long to track her scent. She most likely wouldn't be done before that happened with whomever she managed to get.

Her mind refocused as he said 'You, my friend, have had too many. How about we call it a night, hm?' She automatically pouted, before thinking how un-adult like it was, and moved her half empty second long island away from him. "I think I'm perfectly content thank you." she huffed in English forgetting that she was suppose to be speaking Japanese, "I don't drink that often 'cause I'm not allowed. So i want to drink when I can and I can now." She nodded her head at him and turned away from him to give her attention back to the bartender only to realize that the bartender had slipped away. She paused for a second and then looked around, clearly disappointed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nosferatu 1x1(Ishu)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus