Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Ryder (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"My father is the king of Hellguard. My mother is the queen of the famous Blackfalls," Ryder said in a tone like she thought it was annoying.
Looking at Jake, she saw something speacial in his eyes but quickly dismissed it. Getting off her bed, she walked over to the window.
"The city of life. And the city of death." she muttered.
Jake (played by wolfkill11)

Jake looked at her and walked next to her " You dont look evil to me or anything "

"Im not. Neither is my mother or father," she said with a shrug.
Looking at Jake, she frowned a little.
"Why does your horse hate me?" she asked, curiosity and irritation in her tone.

Jake looked at her " He's cranky, never seen other people thats not me. But he's never seen a girl before ".
He thought * Because i like you * But he did not say that

Ryder sighed. "You know i dont mean to snap at him right? But its not like he makes it easy for me either." she mumbled.
Her stomach growled suddenly and she blushed with embarassment.
"Um maybe we should go eat.." Ryder suggested before walking to her door and looking back at Jake.

Jake nodded his head and followed her down stairs

Black Knight was in his bow form and turned into a horse as they came

Ryder sat down, ignoreing the horse. She made a plate for herself then quickly devoured it. Her dad cleared his throat then smiled.
"I have pleasant news. There will be a ball tommorow night. I expect you both to be there. Rye? Maybe you can wear your mothers dress?" he asked cautiously.

Ryder stayed silent for a few moments before smilin a little. Nodding a silent yes.
The king looked pleased then looked at Jake.
"I will take you out tommorow so you can get a formal dressing," the king said before nodding and getting up.
The king left the dining room and closed the doors behind him. Ryder glanced at Jake then over to the fireplace.

Jake looked half confused. He knew two things ; he liked her and then there going to a ball. He nodded his head and got some food and ate it.

Black knight snorted at Ryder

Ryder rolled her eyes then stood up.
"We have a wonderful Stable for your horse," she growled and smirked.
Really she was just trying to get under the horse's skin. Glancing at Jake she asked him to play along.

Jake smiled " no I think he'll like a dungeon "

Black knight draw dropped at that " what no! "

"Oh yes. Our dungeon is great. Its got rats and water everywhere," Ryder smirked then walked to the dining room doors.
"Oh and we are just messing with you Black Knight," she said as she walked out.

Walking to her room, she left the door open and flopped down on her bed.

Jake smiled and silently went and looked at Ryder

Black Knight breathed hard because he thought they are saying the truth

It was a full moon and it's light washed into the room. Her blue hair glowed in the moon light and she watched the city outside of her window.
Alot of things were on her mind and she wasnt sure how she would handle everything. The demons were definantly a problem, yet her father seemed to be worried about nothing. Scowling, she looked up at her ceiling then closed her eyes.
My father is an overgrown child. she thought to herself.

Jake accidentally banged his head on the door " shit " he said as blood started to come

Ryder shot up in surprise them quickly jumped off her bed. Walking over she took Jake's hand and led him over to her bed. Sitting him down, she looked at his head and sighed in relief as she realized it wasnt too bad.
Getting up, she went into her bathroom then came back out with a cloth and water. Setting down the water, she soaked the cloth in the water then ringed it out. With a surprising gentle touch, she dabbed his head and washed the blood away.
"I think you'll live," she whispered with a smile.

Jake smiled " do you think I'll live for the ball " he said smiling and looking at her. I was happy she was gentle with it but of course she was. She was nice and pure

"Of course you'll live for the ball," Ryder said with a smile and softly laughed.
Then she gently put pressure on it with the cloth.
"Im sorry. I know it's probably sore, but i gotta make sure it stops bleeding," she informed.

Jake nodded his head but kept felling the pain but the blood stopped

Ryder took the pressure off and took out some guaze. She wrapped his head up firmly.
"Ok. You can take it off in the morning but no sooner," she said sternly but her voice was gentle.
Her eyes were soft and caring, but they still had a warrior's strength in them.
"What happened to your father?" she whispered and looked him in the eyes.

Jake looked at her " be was murdered by demons in front of my family's face " a single tear fell from his eye

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a Warrior's heart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus