Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Need something new

TheLily

]Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I am loving the RP's that I'm in. I am just greedy and want something new. I can't think of a good opening post, though. Minerva claims (in chat) to have stolen my brain for a while. It's probably just that I'm a tad dehydrated from being ill.

So, I have a bajillion different characters that I would love to play around with.

1. A Lonely human bard who wants advneture!
2. The mentally ill teen/girl who can create worlds
3. A serious business man who has commitment issues and way too much pride
4. Priestess of a cult that's slowly growing in numbers and power.
5. Super Villain who controls lightening. (Also good paired with 15)
6. Single mum who only wants to do what's right for her child.
7. Shoal halfling who likes playing tricks.
8. Conjoined twins. Good in any setting, really.
9. Blind sorceress drow.
10. Steampunk dunkard inventor.
11. Spider Sorceress
12. Spirit trapped in a Monster High doll
13. Half-elf druid who is more than a little nuts.
14. Demon boy who is emotional detached.
15. Superhero with the power over luck.
16. SEA JELLY!

Also there are 8 more slots to fill, if you think of something. I have plans to add a firefly chracter, pokemon and a sexy man who I haven't decided what he is. One of my slots is going to be dedicated to NPC characters so I don't have to always play them on the regular profiles, because I am like that.
You should link to the character page of each so we can check out details. :3 I might be interested in starting an RP sometime! ^^
TheLily Topic Starter

You are very smart, Celestina. I'll do that ASAP
I'm interested in Cici, but I don't have any character slots to make a character that'll work for her. I'll see what I can do though :D
:) I'm game for anything Lily, take a gander over at my characters and if someone sounds fun yell at me.
TheLily Topic Starter

Rubix - how about something with Draeval or Nhean?
Could be fun. :) I haven't used Nhean yet, and well Drae is my primary lol so he's pretty good in any setting. Who are you leaning more towards?
You know you are welcome in any of my role-plays, hun
You ae always welcomed to start an RP up with me since usually my RP parents are not on at the same time as I. You can look through my characters and see which that you take a fancy to. :) I am game for any RP you would like to do but I must warn that I like in Sci-Fi. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Need something new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus