Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods United

Relic Earth-Breaker (played anonymously)

A moment passed, then two, then a handful of minutes.... had she said the wrong enchantment? No way, everything she said was perfect! Why wasn't he returning to his grey fleshly self? Maybe a final step was needed?? Or just time??? Six minutes, then seven, eight, nine, ten, NOTHING! What was Talia missing?
Talia (played by MoonKunoichi)

The Fateweaver was befuddled.

She had done everything she had thought of to manipulate the fate of the Relic statue and not a crack of the hard stone dared to show. Was there another statue made of him? Did she say the wrong thing?

Peering over her shoulder, Talia gaped at the large streaks of holy light that seemed to developing the sky. The screams grew louder and the lights grew nearer, it was all very confusing and equally terrifying. Standing in front of Relic once again, she closed her eyes and repeated her words over in over in a desperate plea that the God encased in the stone piece of art would wake up and help!
"Relic, I release thee from thy stony prison. Awaken, by words from thy mistress and weaver of fate. God of War I grant thee a vessel of flesh and bones, be reborn and may you live for the thrill of battle once more"
Eleanore Crosby (played by Raider-jack29)

" ok clearly it's either die by holy light or die by war god.....oh for gods sake you need blood virgin blood!....now hurry up before we all get fried!" She shouts hurriedly gazing at the sky in distain.
" barrier of jotunheim!"
She says before a large dome of ice encompasses the area.
" you've got 3 minuets girl so make it q-" she switches her gaze to her bound partner who seems to be eating popcorn while sitting on the sidelines.
" well screw you to!"
Furorem (played by Draken901)

With Furorem still trudging through the dark alleyways still trying to get to the library, he notices the coming cataclysm in the sky. Well, that's not good now is it. Oh, and also the dome covering the surrounding and basically trapping him and all the other beings inside.

"What in oblivion did I wake up to?"

He mutters to himself and walks out into the street, looking at his surroundings.
Bei'Ai (played by Recrudescence) Topic Starter

He smashed into a building next to the golem, his neck pinned against a wall. The creature that had him captive was a valkyrie, a winged woman who had a battle prowess unmatched by normal mortals. A golden ichor trickled down Bei'Ai's face, and he glanced at the golem, then up at the baleful creature with a grim face.

"You might want to stand back, golem."

Pulling a trigger on the handle, he fired something akin to an armor piercing round from the tip of his umbrella at the Valkyrie, point blank range. The bullet would send her flying back towards the direction they came from. He got up and dusted himself off, his immortality regenerating his wounds.

"I better get back to contain this mess. Whatever you are, you should probably stay out of sight. People get alarmed when they see giant rocks moving..."

With that he trudged back, ignoring the peculiar looks of the bystanders who had witnessed the entire incident.
Tsuna Alkaid (played by Phoenix_Avatar)

Unsure of who these light beings were, they did not announce their objective but they clearly had one. Seeing the umbrella wielding man regenerative nature heal his wounds, Tsuna believed it to be faster than his own. Releasing his ninpo, his sand construct faded with the wind. Standing in his perch Tsuna began to traverse the treetops toward the mysterious man but making sure to keep distance enough to not be detected.

The onyx eyes watched the chaos, urning for battle, but trapped in stone he remained...

Talia frowned at the other girl. Why did she seem to know all the answers and in doing so, make her look stupid? How was she suppose to know that to awaken a God, that she would need blood? The book she had read did even mention anything about blood much less it being one of a virgin.

Sighing, she silently cursed the strings of fate that brought her here and removed the sharp pin that held her hair up. Letting her silvery-white hair cascaded down her back, she brought the pin close to her finger and winced when she pricked herself deep. Seeing the droplets of crimson bloom from her finger, she muttered the enchantment one more time and smeared the blood on the base of the statue.

"Please Relic, I release thee from thy stony prison. Awaken, by words from thy mistress and weaver of fate. God of War I grant thee a vessel of flesh and bones, be reborn and may you live for the thrill of battle once more"

The blood began to seep into the stone and the statue began to crack apart, the onyx eyes flowed red then shattered! Before her stood the nine foot five Goliath known as Relic the Earth-Breaker... God of War!

"Good morning Fate Weaver," Relic looked around at the Valkyries attacking the town, "I see you woke me up for some Play Time!!!" The giant grey skinned man laughed throwing his sword into the first winged psychopath he saw the blade began to burn as soon as it made contact!

The first Valkyrie exploded into flames, and searing gore as Relic leaped into the air beheadings another divine warrior who also burst into fire and ash. Extending his hand the falling bastard sword came to him and Relic who was covered in gore looked at the remainder of the creatures and smiled, "who's next!?!"

" oh great valkyries...I thought I had enough of these when I was forced to kill freya oh and as a side note never kill the queen of the gods no matter the pantheon....it will come back to haunt you" she mumbles beneath her breath before throwing out her left hand. In that hand appears a silver blade as long as her arm, it's hilt a crystalline light blue, just, below the blade a tuff of soft white fur covers its base, upon the blade it's etched the words.
" slayer of gods" in runes. She lashes out with the blade as it rips through the warrior in a blue light. Not far away from her it seems an invisible force is ripping through warriors as well with what appears to be translucent claws that give off a strange lime glow.

What lays beyond the golem's eyes is sheer chaos. No order in sight. Winged beings trying to slay as many people and entities as they can for no apparent reason, a giant with a lust for battle, a strange woman with white hair he released him from the statue, and a strange blue haired man acting like all this is normal.

"What in oblivion is going on here exactly? All I wanted was some books, and I wake up to an apocalypse? Blue hair? Care to explain to me a bit?"

After this is all over, he's going to find a different tomb to sleep in, and pretend this strange event never happened.

He yawned.

"Well...It seems we're under attack. Why? I don't know. If I tried to explain to you the intricate web that is a god's relation, and mind you, I'm talking about only one god, we'd be shoulder deep in scandals and dark stuff that could make a normal mortal commit suicide."

As he finished reloading his umbrella, he aimed at the sky, and shot at a Valkyrie who was dive bombing them, causing it to veer off course and smash into a wall.

"I should get back...There are mortals who are in trouble. Go do whatever you want, but do your best to stay low, for crying out loud."

Bei'Ai made his way back to the library, all the while harrying civilians to the nearest shelters.

Thunderous war cries blistering the air Roemello found it would be faster to move about in his sand form. Disappating from head to toe he dispersed his particles into their base form. Moving in one lengthy funnel of sand, he wrapped and coiled around the tree trappings speeding towards the center of town.

Talia felt a sigh of relief leave her as the War God finally appeared. However, the trembling in her limbs told that she was more in shock than anything. She couldn't believe the enchantment had actually worked. Sure, stranger things had happened to her in past but never in her life did she think she would have the power to summon an actual God and for it to work.

"R-Relic..." She was speechless as he cut down the few winged warriors that had manged to appear in the magical ice dome. Their holy feathers, tinged red from their blood, fell elegantly around her but the only thing she could think about was when the dome had that gotten there? What exactly was going on?

Shaking her head, Talia teetered and rested briefly on the stone pedestal that once held the God Relic. There was so much screaming and chaos, she could feel it in the air and see it as plain as day through the lines of fate. What happened for all of this to be happening? Why hadn't fate warned her?

Slashing away falling ice and murdering Valkaryies for a good few minutes was thrilling. One divine warrior after another fell to Relic's weapons until there was but one left, stabbing his bastard sword into the earth he gripped his Great Axe with both hands readying it behind his head he gave it a mighty heave and into the last Valkarie went his weapon. The lifeless body of the angel hit the ground and slowly faded into ash.

Relic began laughing, "good to be back!" Opening his hand the giant axe flung back into his grip, "so Fate Weaver, where's Bathurst? Looking around he knew in his heart Bathurst was gone, he could either give up on his revenge or kill Talia....

But she freed him. It didn't make up for what her ansestor did, but it was the first step to redeeming ones self in the eye of the War God. "It matters not about that goat licker, who do I battle next?" He had killed a dozen or two valaryies and was pumped for what was next!

Turning to the group of others who fought with him he thought to inquire who they were but figured it didn't really matter. Unless one of them had food, "WOMAN!" Relic turned back to Talia once more, "A thousand years as a statue gives you quite the hunger and thirst!!!! BUY ME FOOD AND ALE!!!"

Eleanor laughed at relics command.
" he is aware of what century he's in right? I mean honestly you can't just order a woman around like that anymore...I mean sure you can hit on them still but that's just ridiculous".
She laughs again and smiles at the group in front of her.
"I thought we had enough trouble with gods back on old earth but I'll be damned if I don't have to go through this again right fen?"
She seemingly asked the thin air next to her.

After seeing the giant that arose from the statue slaughter about a dozen or so of the winged beings around him, Furorem was quite stunned as to what just happened. The person cut through them like butter. While another one of the beings was going straight for him. He quickly slashed at it with his claws, with it falling on the ground in front of him.

"This isn't good... I need to get back to the forest and let everything sort itself out."

He gone inside the library, slinking through a doorway and walking around the shelves. Picking up books with his hands and mouth. He then attempted to make his exit out the back.

"Well...I'll be damned."

Total pandemonium greeted his eyes. The statue was moving, and dead bodies were flying left and right. Somebody had freed him. Bei'Ai figured that it was time to tuck tail and flee. A god killer can only mean one thing to him, and that was really bad news.

"Yeah...No...Farewell."

Tsuna finding the tree line leading to the town. He stopped to view happenings. Find a small skirmish reckoning the town blood spilled indiscriminately. A twitching motion catching his eye, it seemed to be a reflection off of some armour. The light emanating from an adjacent block a few miles, Tsuna moved to investigate. Leaping from the tree line of basically a cliff, he nose dove for ten meters before manifesting a set of organic metallic wings, a cursed blessing bestowed upon by the Most High. Taking flight, he was off.

Talia had to resist the urge to undo the fate she had bestowed upon Relic. She didn't think that unleashing him would suddenly make her his servant. Hadn't she summoned him? Wasn't he suppose to be grateful and not trying to make her want to turn him back into stone.

"Relic," Talia nearly hissed through clenched teeth. "My name is not woman, it is Talia and I would appreciate if you call me as such. As for your Ale and food, I will provide you as much only if you help me save the remaining people in trouble," She spoke, holding her ground.

With a sigh, the Fateweaver tried to not let the stress of having this God be tied to her. Some God of War he was suppose to be...

Turning to Eleanore, Talia gave her a small smile and nodded in acknowledgement to the entity that was tied to her. Apparently by dark lines of fate around her, it probably wasn't a holy being but possibly a demon. Talia wasn't one to trust demons and more or less people who had one attached to her, but she had helped her so she couldn't be so bad, right?

"Thank you for helping" She said before moving towards the Library. Talia hoped the blue haired umbrella man was okay and that he had gotten out of the building before all this mess had happened.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods United

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus