Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alioth: the beginning (group roleplay)

Rose Grantwood (played by Waterose56) Topic Starter

Seeing an estranged man unravel himself from the lose cables and metal which was disturbed by the dramatic breech she ran over to him and began to assist him. Climbing onto the fallen debris she couldn't help but feel relieved that the ship didn't expose the ship to the emptiness of space. Reaching out her hand she steadied the man. "are you alright?" she asked helping him lower himself from the mountain of scrap. If he had an injury he may not know about it as of yet, due to the adrenaline.

"Niiki," she exclaimed addressing the cat like crewman who had joined their little group. "please inform medical that we may require their assistance." looking over to Andrew and Quill she began, "guise could you please look over a damage? The captain would most likely want to know how much damage we had sustained."

Returning her glance and the stranger she motioned him to the floor and joined him. "you're aboard the Traveller," she began looking around, "what happened out there?"
Quill Dawson (played by RustHealer11865)

Quill nodded. "You got it." He walked over to the wall and started inspecting it for any damage. "Peter scan for any major damage to the ship." The orb smiled as a blue light shot out from it scanning sections of the wall for any further damage.
Hasgramorne (played by Draken901)

"I suppose so. I had my armor on so I don't suspect I got hurt from that." He walked off the debris that fell off where he the station. "The Traveller eh? Is this some new Hasgramordian outpost?" He shakes his head again, almost tripping over his own feet. "I don't know. I guess my auto-pilot wasn't working correctly or something. Not that I expected something like this would be out here in the first place."

Listening to the man answer she made sure that where he sat he was reasonably comfortable. "We're an explorer class ship, were apart of the galactical organisation Draita Kroi." She thanked Quills and he acknowledged her request and began to investigate the breech. "Medical should be here soon, I know you say you are fine but we just wanna be sure." She explained realising a joyful chuckle, "you did just crash into a titanium steel ship anyways."
Andrew Stahlman (played by SleekJackal)

"It's my professional opinion that there's a large pod crammed into our hull", he says with a chuckle. With a heavy sigh, "Quill when you're done with those scans send em up to the captain, and seal off this corridor. I'll go down to engineering and prep the Mk IV. I'll start repairs once this corridor is on lock down and I get the go ahead". He says this turning to walk back down to engineering. "Rose I'd get this guy disarmed if I were you", he says glancing down at Cairn. He heads down to Engineering to prep the Mk IV for the repairs.
"Here I am." Ette waved his hand, running over to the gathering crowd. He saw a variety of people and even an alien crowding around the new arrival. "Alright then." He addressed the person who had just come out of the fallen ship. "Do you feel any pain? Anywhere at all?" He began to walk around the person, feeling his arms and legs and making sure that they weren't broken.
Hasgramorne (played by Draken901)

"Draito Koi? Never heard of it. I'm assuming you all aren't from Hasgramordia then? That's... a bit of a good thing, and a bad thing..." He clicks a button on the wrist of his armor and his helm and gauntlets recede back into his armor.

"Eyy, i'm fine. My armor's blast resistant. If it wasn't I would've probably broke a rib or something back there." He stands upright again, with his usual slight hunch. "Anyways eh... Do you happen to have any communications to Hasgramordia? Because y'know. My ship's basically blivic right now?"
Ette winced slightly. The man didn't seem to be injured. He was too busy talking about something else, some unfamiliar place Ette was unsure of. He'd certainly never heard of it. Ette sat back a little and waited for someone else who knew to answer. He was rather curious himself where Hasgramordia was. Sounded rather strange.
Niiki (played by HuorSpinks)

Kitty cat? For a moment, Niiki saw red. She could not help feeling that she was being mocked somehow, perhaps based on the man's tone, and she most certainly did not appreciate it. She stopped short and turned slowly to the man, sending him an extremely irate glare, while mentally tacking stock of him. It was an awkward silence for about two seconds, before Niiki turned on her heel and stalked away, intent on reaching her destination. It would not do to allow herself to be baited by every Tom, Dick or Harry, especially towards people she did not know.

Soon, she reached her destination. Much to her surprise, the breach turned out to be a single man, who had somehow managed to crash his craft into their space ship. It was a very fortunate thing that it had not been pirates after all, even though she would not mind a fight if it did come to that. He did seem benign as well, confused, even. However, the Captain was there too, and Niiki instinctively stiffened as she heard her name. "All right," she said aloud and turning on her heel, stalked back into the bowels of the ship, headed towards the medical bay.

In a few moments, she returned, with two medics. She pointed out the strange man to the medics, before settling back to watch the proceedings, one hand on her whip.
Orion (played by Thekaleidoscope)

As the people inside explored the station, another much smaller ship was sneaking up on the station. It was a small single seat fighter craft, armed with dual mounted chain guns and anti-ship missiles. As it approached it seemed to notice the other ship and quickly raised its Shields.

Inside Orion scanned the docked ship for signs of hostility. Slowly warming his weapons up he sent a radio transmission to the ship. "Please identify yourself, or be fired upon."
Sivwikkas (played by Ilmarinen)

Sivwikkas hesitated as the large humans discussed the situation. The little alien was too small and too shy to get a word in edgewise. While the others investigated the breach, a message came in on the Isswas's com channel: "Ensign Sivwikkas to the bridge for a full diagnostics scan."

Wikkas cleared their throat and began to say something, but the others were all so preoccupied that they didn't know how to break in. "I've been called to the bridge, bye," they finally mumbled before hurrying off in that direction, tail waving.

Everyone on the ship was focused on the breach, it seemed. Even the bridge crew had been dropped to a minimum. Wikkas took their post at the helm, within a curved computer array. Their booster seat and Isswasi keyboard converter were still in their quarters, but they would have to make do without. Wikkas stood on the seat and began to type in the duagnostics commands. "So far so good, considering what happened ... hull integrity is down 15% but it's increasing again ... hmm ..."

A voice over the comm made the Isswas tense up. Fire?! "Captain, it's a small fighter shuttle. Trying to get a bead on their firepower now ..."

They opened a return comm so the captain could return the hail. "This is the Draita Kroi starship Traveler. Stand down your weapons--we are here for our medical files."

((Oki guise I created a group for this Role play cause it'll be easier to manage everything :3 I sent all of you (I think) and invitation, just click join and i'll accept you X3 once your accepted continue the rp in the prequel forum. Just carry on with what your character was doing. No need to start again.
(I know it may be strange to pop in now, but would it be alright if I had the pleasure to join this RP? It's interesting, and I would like to see where it's going.)
Carter Corwin (played by floatch)

(Is this still open?)
(There's an official group for it now).

P.m me and I'll send you an invite :3))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alioth: the beginning (group roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus