Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » monoCHROMATIC [1x1]

Cirrus von Strause (played by mochishark) Topic Starter

"Yeah." Cirrus got up. She looked at the book. "I'll remember this and get a copy of it to read during college." She walked over the the dusty shelf and put the book into its proper place. A small puff of dust swirled upwards. Cirrus turned and ran out the door, following Lazuli.

"Let's go!" A wave of excitement passed through her. She ran down the stairs, jumping over parts of the flights. She shoved the door open with a loud 'crack'. The warmth of the summer air immediately washed over her and she looked back at Lazuli. "Hurry up! The buses are already in front!" True enough, the large buses were waiting by the curb.

Cirrus walked towards her bus. "See you there, Lazuli!" She called before boarding.
Lazuli Dyad Imperium (played anonymously)

Lazuli ran out after Cirrus with a smile on his face. Once they reached to curb, Lazuli waved, "Of course!" Lazuli quickly went to his bus. Bus 1, Bus 2. . .here. Lazuli signed in with the parent chaperone then boarded bus 3. Once he got his seat, he took out his phone and quickly sent Cirrus a Text.

"It takes about half an hour to get to the location."
"It's Zukunft Park."

Cirrus slid onto one of the seats, feeling rather enclosed. She didn't really like transportation, but it was well worth it. Besides, they'd get to see the landscape while approaching the place! She felt her phone buzz inside her pocket, then took it out and checked her notifications. A smile spread across her face. It was Lazuli. He already was texting her?

Cirrus quickly sent a reply:

"Alright. How do you know this, btw? Are you like a GPS or something, Lapis?"

Lazuli grinned, seeing Cirrus's next post. He was glad no one had decided to sit next to him. He didn't handle new people well, and all his other friends were in bus 1 or 2. Lazuli's index finger flew over the bottom of his phone as he sent his next reply.

"This isn't the first time I've been called a GPS. Regarding ur question. . .Let's just say I like researching the locations that I'm going to."

Lazuli thought for a moment before adding to his previous text. He probably sounded like a lunatic right now. When Lazuli thought about this, he figured that his habit of researching places that he was going to go to, could be considered a for of anxiety. .. couldn't it? Lazuli didn't know anything about Psycology. He could ask Cirrus later. Maybe she would know.

"That way I know what to expect when I get there."

"Researching them? I guess that's a good thing to do. I don't and I end up getting lost a lot. I usually learn by forming pictures in my mind so learning street names wouldn't be the thing I'd do. Cool tho!"

Cirrus took out a book from her backpack and took off her black jacket in the hot bus. It was quite loud in here. She scanned the faces around her. Some people were her friends, but they weren't close enough to her that she would try sitting next to them. She sighed and slumped into her seat, then glanced at the phone, waiting for a reply. At least she could talk to Lazuli. All her friends were either in Bus 1, 6, or 7.

"Hey, btw, what are we going to be doing at the bbq? I forgot. Was there swimming there?"

Cirrus looked down at the bag she had brought, hoping it was enough.

"I don't learn or remember the street names either. I just remember the place where you turn and with way to turn. That's it. It's nothing special really."

Lazuli stared out the window. They had just passed the big mall, Stein Ridged Mall. Lazuli often went there to buy candy or electronics. A loud chorus of laughter rang out in the back of the bus. Lazuli reached up and opened the air conditioning, hoping to make the bus ride a little more bearable.

"Tbh that'd be great to know, too bad I don't."

"But seriously. What are we going to be doing there? I think I forgot something."

"Probably did. XD"

Cirrus took out her journal from her jacket pocket and started to read through it, grimacing a little. The information was really outdated. She wanted to start it over from scratch but she had such a sentimental attachment to it. She flipped through the slightly yellowed pages again, then started to write.

The bus started to near the park. Cirrus sat up, looking around herself. The place looked like a ranch, with tons of green trees. She immediately loved the place.
(Hey mind if I join!!!)
(Hello!?!?!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » monoCHROMATIC [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus