Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Limit first 8) (Closed)

First off, I'm relatively new to digital drawing. I haven't been doing it for very long, so try to keep that in mind. Second, I don't know how to use Clip Studio that well. I've only had it for afew months, but I'm learning. xD I figured I'd try this out though. So, for the first 8 people: I'll *attempt* (keyword) to draw your character full bodied in a pose of your choice. I work slow and at most will probably draw 1 character a day until all 8 are drawn. I reserve the right to decline any request.
Neko twins (played by Guardian_Girl)

Hey, I would love it if you could try to draw one of these Nekos for me. :)
NativeMagician Topic Starter

Alrighty. But I will need to know exactly how they look. Hair, outfit, pose, etc.

Alright. Should I say it here or send you a pm?
I would love of you could draw Lilliana for me in her little blue jacket, blue hat, and goggles. Pretty please.
Ember Eventide (played anonymously)

I'm always looking for art for Ember :)
Pierre Ottuske (played by _EBG)

How about some Pierre art? :)
Part 2 Klaus (played anonymously)

I'd be honored if you could attempt to draw Klaus for me. I can give you details on his appearance if you need it.

Noted. And wrote down. Before I draw anyone else's I'll draw Neko's. If I finish that tonight, then I'll go to the next person :D When I get to you please let me know the pose you would like and if need be pm me or reply on here with refs/clothing/hair etc for your characters. Thanks guys!
I'd love for either Creatia, Maxwell, or Lexi to be drawn. I'm more partial to Maxwell being drawn over the other two, but it's your pick really. I just want to see one of my fussy babies arted.
I would absolutely love any of my characters to be drawn :) I don't have any art, so anything will be most welcome!
a little late but id love one of Hali (found in other female) or Cecil

Okay, that makes 8. ^_^ Later on today I'll post Neko's finished character. Then I'll start on whoever's next. :)

Thanks for your patience guys. I should've had this one done by now but it's taking longer than I thought. I will have it uploaded today I promise. Then I can start on the next one down the list. :D

Neko's is done! :D

oOkNhEX.jpg

Lilliana is next. Post or pm me your character outfit, clothing, person. :3 Pose. Etc.

NativeMagician wrote:
Neko's is done! :D

oOkNhEX.jpg

*freaking out* I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Jesus Christ your art is amazing! I nearly fainted when I saw this!

Flashwolf96 wrote:
Jesus Christ your art is amazing! I nearly fainted when I saw this!

Thank you. :D

Lilliana's is finished! :D :3

D9A5ZCt.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Limit first 8) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus