Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wherewolves!!! (open)

Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses) Topic Starter

"Dai!" Harren called into the air.
Tavaris (played by Rudito01)

Tavaris stepped back and waited
Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Daimonas was hunting around in the woods for awhile in his wolf from when he heard Harren call him. He ran to where she was and shifted into his human from. "Yeah?"

"This Tavaris." Harren pointed to the other male. "He said he wished to meet you." Harren slipped her hand into Dais, kissing his cheek as he approached.

Tavaris moved forward to meet the new male wolf."So your Dai," said Tavaris."Well its nice ti know that there are two werewolf's instead of my lonely self wolfwere, Tavaris Lupus at your service."

"We just joined a new pack not to long ago. But we can help you now that we know of you being here." Harren smiled.

Dai looked the male werewolf. "Daimonus, I believe that Harren did not tell you that I am a wolf demon not a werewolf." He shrugged it off, seeing there was not much of a difference between the two creatures.

"sorry for the confusion as you can tell its hard telling one for the other but its the same with wolfweres"

"They arent that diffrent Dai..." Harren play pouted.

within moments Tavaris teleported to the edge of the woods in wolf form. "Damn, they found me, guys run" transmitted Tavaris to the couple mentally.

"W-What?"

"Dont mind me just run!" Tavaris was getting frustrated, in the five years he had been hiding from his clan they had finally found him, and they came for his head.

Dai was not one to let another wolf fight while he could help. He looked at Harren. "I'm going to help him, I want you to go find somewhere safe, alright?" He kissed her forehead before stepping back and shifting into his wolf from and running off to where Tavaris was at.

Tavaris fought with all he had. he used magic and his animal instincts to hold the assassins back. He had killed one but was getting weaker by the attacks that kept coming.

Dai fought along side Tavaris, killing the others best he could with what he knew of fighting. He had manage to kill two and wound one other but he as well was growing weak from this. He could not tell how many where there but he knew how to ripe out they're throats.

Tavaris saw the new comer and was going for his throat but soon realized it was Dai."didn't i tell you to run!" projected Tavaris to Dai mentally

Harren hid under a fallen tree.

Dai gave a shrug, not caring what he told him to do, Dai was not the kind of person to let die without him helping. He aimed for the next wolf's throat and then ripped it out.

Tavaris was getting tired of this and decided to end it now. He changed into a human the form where his magic was more powerful."get down!" yelled Tavaris at Dai hoping that Dai had ducked Tavaris sent a energy blast that made the assassins fly into the air and when they were far up Tavaris lit them on fire.

Harren started t whimper

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wherewolves!!! (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus