Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pathway To The Ocean

Kristy (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"Oh, so each creature is different to them?"
"Yes, but they all get the same results, the humans thing we eat them. Some creatures do but other do not."

Kristy crossed her arms over her chest as if she were cold. "That is not a plesent thought."
Luna nodded in agreement. "It is one of the reasons why humans view all of us as evil while others are to foolish to think clearly."

"Well, foolish or not I still need to figure out what I can't change into mine. I know I have one, I just don't know how to bring it out.
Luna thought for a momment, trying to thing what could have caused Kirsty not to be able to change into her human from. "Did anything happen to you at brith?"

"Not that I know of. I was bornin the sea, raised in the sea, and when the time came to change into my human form I could not do it."
"That might be it, your use to the ocean, which so is your body."

"So I should spend more time close to land?"
Luna nodded. "It is worth a try."

"I guess," Kristy thoughts were interuped by the sounds of moters. Moters... Kristy thought for a moment. MOTERS! Kristy turned to Luna in fear. "Someones comming."
Luna nodded. "Get in the water and hide, I'll be fine."

Kristy nodded back and Went back into the water without a word. She got 10 yards into the water befor turning back to see.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Pathway To The Ocean

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus