Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Party With a She Vampire? {Open}

Valendeer Rossa (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I use to be like that too, but now I have the control. I always have blood bags for visitors." Val was now at her newest model Mustang, opening her door to drive them to her up scale esstate. "Have a place to stay?"
Kai eyed the car and then shook his head to answer her question. Who exactly had he just met? "N-no. Not at the moment. Nice car. So, uh, how long have you been in the area for?"

"Hmmm 99 years--- No, wait, 100 years now?" Val drove fast through the streets till they were far out of the city. "I like it here to much to leave. And being alive so long gives ou time to come into money. I have a large home, you can use my spare room. Id like company. My feeder is only so fun to talk to sense he is so drugged out."
Kai smiled and watched the scenery flash by. "100 years, that's a good long time." He glanced over at her and grinned. "You don't look a day over seventeen, you know."

On a slightly more serious note he continued, "If you have a feeder who gives you blood, how do you keep from turning him into a vampire? Or is he one already?"

"To change one you must leave them with just a bit of life left, and then kill them. They will wake up a vampire. I have never done it, but saw a vampire do it once. I dont wish this life on a single soul!" Vall huffed. "I never take to much from Trent, thats his name. He is only about 22." Val smiled over to him. "How old are you cutie?"
Kai remembered his own turning and shuddered. "I remember now. I don't know if I could ever do it myself. I'm, er, was 18 when I was turned. But I've been this way for the last...300 years." Turning back to Val, he grinned. "I know it's not proper to ask, but I'm curious...how old you are. At least a hundred, I'm guessing. Maybe a bit older?"

"I just turned 200 this year. Im glad your older, I like an older man~" She winked his way as she pulled up to the large brink home.
Kai shook his head. "Older, perhaps. Not necessarily anything more than that. I hope you're not making a mistake by bringing me here."

He shifted and looked out the window to observe the house--a mansion more like. "You live here?"

"Yes, yes I do. Now why would this be a mistake. Do tell~?" She got out and went into the front door into a large foyer, her home was gothic styled.
"Well, I guess I just wanted to give you fair warning. I haven't fed in something like...four months and I tend to change a bit immediately after feeding." Kai explained, following close behind.

It seemed to him that a place like this would have guards or animals on the grounds--but maybe a vampire running the operation was better security than anything else. Warning: Intruders will be Eaten. It might work.

He looked around the foyer with surprise. "I like what you've done with the place."

"It fits a vampire, dont you think?" she giggled and led him to a large gleaming kitchen. "Bloods in the fridge. Drink all you want." she had an odd feeling he wouldnt be filled with her stock. She could scent his hunger.
Kai nodded. "It does." He opened the fridge to find the blood. There were several bags of it, but not several peoples' worth. He looked back at her as he pulled one of the packs from the fridge.

"You're sure?" he asked, giving her a suspicious look. It was no lie that a vampire in a blood lust state would be highly vulnerable. But he also didn't sense any hostility towards him. She seemed to want to help him. And he appreciated it. Probably more than he should.

"Have you ever tried Vampire blood?"
Surprise crossed his face. "No-not really. Does it work just as well as human blood?"

Val smiled and moved to him. "See for yourself~" She tilted her neck to him. To be honest, Valendeer loved the way it felt to be fed on.
"I-You..." Kai's eyes widened in surprise...and then his green eyes began to darken. The presence of blood, the smell of it, the feel of it so close....he couldn't resist now even if he wanted to.

The bag of blood in his hand fell to the floor as he brushed his hand over the exposed neckline. And then he buried his fangs into her flesh.

Val let out a soft whimper of pleasure and leaned her body to him, her body flush to his. "Mmm~ Good boy~!" Val loved the drug feel of his saliva in her skin, it was the only high a vampire could attain.
His arms went around her, steadying her as he continued to feed. And then, something clicked into place. Or rather, it felt like something had switched as he reached his fill. He finished his feeding, slowly withdrawing his fangs and gently licking the two marks on her neck to ease any pain that might linger.

He kept his arms around her, more for his balance than hers, as he caught his breath and felt the blood circulate through him once more. "Thank you," he said softly. "I should not wait so long between feedings." Were she to draw back and look at him, she would notice his eyes were black instead of green.

Val looked up to him, looking into his eyes. "T-Theyre black now?" Vals eyes where always red and glowed when she was hungry. Her fang throbbed and she looked at his neck.
Kai nodded, loosening his grip around her. "My eyes are only green when my inner Hunter remains in control, which he usually is. I come out to feed, which doesn't happen all that often. Thank you for helping me. Is there something I can do to repay you?"

He saw her glance at his neck and he smiled, tilting his head slightly. "It was yours originally," he said. "You're welcome to it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Party With a She Vampire? {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus